Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could buy

I never said couldn't, I said wouldn't

Lets see how much we spend after Stones leaves for 50 odd million, Then we will have a clearer picture

Is there really any point in you being so negative and spouting constant toxic waffle on the forum all day long?

You have zero idea what we'll end up spending or what the outcome of the window will be - it's almost like you're hoping that we sell Stones and buy Cattermole lol

I know you're doing this to try and wind everyone up, but to be honest mate - it's boring.

The old saying us blues like to spout about... we're born not manufactured. When looking at this thread I actually think many are manufactured into turds.

Where all blues here and where going to win the league cup in the next 10 years. COYB

Is there really any point in you being so negative and spouting constant toxic waffle on the forum all day long?

You have zero idea what we'll end up spending or what the outcome of the window will be - it's almost like you're hoping that we sell Stones and buy Cattermole lol

I know you're doing this to try and wind everyone up, but to be honest mate - it's boring.
But it works beautifully as highlighted by your post.

:coffee:

Exactly the same thing has been said entirely independently over on TEF.

No ITK in the world will reveal their sources.

Your asking somebody to break an issue of trust, the trust once broken could also possibly lead to said sources losing their job.

Theres no way on earth Esk will reveal his sources and anybody asking him to is a bit mental IMHO.

Mate, if it did, it would be a blank page! The pure unadulterated joy this thread, along with the Mata andWitsel threads must be giving the reds doesnt bear thinking about! The older i get the more i realise i generally dont like most Everton fans!

Agree.
Wembley was rotten .

Always are a no go .

Best close all the threads regarding a new stadium,players etc then as you all have zero idea what's going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back