Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there really any point in you being so negative and spouting constant toxic waffle on the forum all day long?

You have zero idea what we'll end up spending or what the outcome of the window will be - it's almost like you're hoping that we sell Stones and buy Cattermole lol

I know you're doing this to try and wind everyone up, but to be honest mate - it's boring.

It's that boring you write an essay for a replay

Rattled

I said all last season that there is a group of very talented footballers in Blue. They did get 5th dont forget.

Major surgery is not needed, just sound management/fitness, and a few additions. If one or two of the additions are the type of player we have been getting liked to, even better.
wonder season, they arent great plus many now are gone or too old

Best close all the threads regarding a new stadium,players etc then as you all have zero idea what's going to happen

It's that boring you write an essay for a replay

Rattled

Deco

Voice for everybody

sleep.jpg

:zzz:

On topic: Can't wait for us to sign loads of boss players and for all of the WUMs to go back to their caves lol

Good stuff mate, I find a morning swim sets me up for the day nicely if I can avoid the Japanese whaling ships.

Took daughter to a birthday party and did a bit of shopping, Sainsbury's as well which is a bit upmarket for me.
I honestly think you're better off being a slow fat swimmer, you just float up and down and don't have to worry about overtaking the fossils so much, to keep this up I would recommend you steal any cake or sweets your daughter got at that party.

Feels boss coming out the water though, especially after 14 pints of guinness the night before, hope you have a good week mate

I honestly think you're better off being a slow fat swimmer, you just float up and down and don't have to worry about overtaking the fossils so much, to keep this up I would recommend you steal any cake or sweets your daughter got at that party.

Feels boss coming out the water though, especially after 14 pints of guinness the night before, hope you have a good week mate

Thanks for the advice mate, I'll take that on board.

Been nice to catch up, you don't post often enough. I sincerely hope you have a most enjoyable week xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back