Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Koeman is shrewd and knows there is no value in a market where Troy Deeney is worth £30m+ apparently, but this weight is killing us all. Moshiri will lose the fans if we dont spend £60m net.[/QUOTE]

why that figure exactly mate? is that the new watershed or something? you've pulled it out of thin air yeh?

I'm sorry but why the hell will Mosh lose the fans if that happens?

As @Ashtonian just pointed out in his previous post, you could name about six games easy where we threw away points due to the manager's calls.

And yes I stood by RM up until early March - the West Ham game to be in fact is what swayed many of the people either on the fence or wanting him to stay.

They weren't all down to the manager, a large amount of them were down to midtable footballers playing midtable football. The fact that you were stil believing in Martinez until the end of March says it all.

Are you all taking the pish? He statistically made more blocks and tackles than any other player for us during a period and was the ONLY reason we got some clean sheets going.

Ok mate, also gave the ball away all the time and more fouls than anyone else.

He played well in 1 or 2 games, but was car crash in the others.

Info was apparently received on Friday - so even if you use the weird rationale of "removing the weekend", the deadline was Tuesday.

So yeah, just plain wrong.

Well I know you have issues with regards ITKs.

Ive spoken to the lid, he seems to know his stuff, I even suspected he was DAVIDMOYES.

But you wont be convinced of his status, thats on you dawg.

Well I know you have issues with regards ITKs.

Ive spoken to the lid, he seems to know his stuff, I even suspected he was DAVIDMOYES.

But you wont be convinced of his status, thats on you dawg.

It's more on the fact he's wrong mate.

Tell you what, if he says "Carvalho is signing today", and then Carvalho signs that day, I'll say yeah, that guy is legit.

Until then, right now he's just completely wrong.

They weren't all down to the manager, a large amount of them were down to midtable footballers playing midtable football. The fact that you were stil believing in Martinez until the end of March says it all.

You didn't read my post, did you...

With a useless manager like Martinez giving him 'direction', I'm not surprised.

But that useless manager that purchased the lad in the first place !?!

I hope the lad makes it and plays well, but he needs to show he can do more than be a fake hard man, dive in, and tweet his love for us.

If the squad is mid-table and it finished midtable, then Roberto performed as expected? Did you want him sacked?

Martinez is the person who is responsible for overseeing our regression to midtable, I wanted him sacked a long, long time ago. But even if you take Martinez' obvious ineptitude to one side, our squad is still looking at a 9th placed finished at best. It is quite clearly a midtable squad.

I agree that Besic looked terrible most of his games for us last season. He looked good against chelsea until the injurie, but that was about it.

Ok mate, also gave the ball away all the time and more fouls than anyone else.

He played well in 1 or 2 games, but was car crash in the others.

Could literally describe any of our central midfielders last season. Let's propagate the Martinez myth though that Barry and McCarthy are a perfect pairing and were so good that Besic and Gibson deserved the utter paucity of minutes they actually got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back