Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more on the fact he's wrong mate.

Tell you what, if he says "Carvalho is signing today", and then Carvalho signs that day, I'll say yeah, that guy is legit.

Until then, right now he's just completely wrong.

Everybodys wrong so far.

Its insane.

So far we have been taken over by Mosh
Given Gibson a new contract
Signed Stickleback
Appointed Walsh

And not a single ITK anywhere in the entire Everton world called any of them prior.

But as I say, WRD lid knows his stuff, it appears as tho hes off in this case, but I wont be throwing him under a bus just yet.

You didn't read my post, did you...

Oh I'm sorry, it actually took you until the beginning of March to realise that Martinez was the worst manager in Everton's history. It kinda fits with your delusion that everything is OK, and that having the same squad as three years ago will see us break out of midtable.

Could literally describe any of our central midfielders last season. Let's propagate the Martinez myth though that Barry and McCarthy are a perfect pairing and were so good that Besic and Gibson deserved the utter paucity of minutes they actually got.

Barry was our best midfielder, but that's irrelevant. Nobody was good enough, and that includes Besic.

McCarthy gave us a season of quality, so for me has earned some respect. I hope Besic can do the same.

I agree that Besic looked terrible most of his games for us last season. He looked good against chelsea until the injurie, but that was about it.

did you actually watch any of the games he played in?

He was superb for about 5 games running just after Christmas (after only playing one full game in the first half of the season due to injury), then got injured vs Swansea.

Came back in against Arsenal and had a shocker, but that was about it for the rest of the season...

Everybodys wrong so far.

Its insane.

Signed Stickleback
Appointed Walsh

And not a single ITK anywhere in the entire Everton world called any of them prior.

But as I say, WRD lid knows his stuff, it appears as tho hes off in this case, but I wont be throwing him under a bus just yet.

Not surprised any ITk is going to be off, no matter how well sourced they are

Take for granted that the 4 major players we have tried to sort deals with are

Mata - which entirely hinges on United getting int he players they want before saying yay or nay to him leaving, also managed by Mourinho who we didn't exactly make it easy for last season in regards to Stones
Witsel - absolute nightmare to deal with as he seems to have thirty agents all working against each other to get their commision
Carvalho - who has recently changed his rep to a UK based one
Koulibaly - which involves Napoli and Chelsea - two teams we seem to be entangled with on a few players right now

IF someone got any of these details absolutely spot on i think it'd be more through an amazing punt at a guess than proving they are ITK

Everybodys wrong so far.

Its insane.

Signed Stickleback
Appointed Walsh

doesn't that lend credence then that nobody is really ITK with the 'new' Everton and passing yourselves off as such is a bit ridiculous?

Oh I'm sorry, it actually took you until the beginning of March to realise that Martinez was the worst manager in Everton's history. It kinda fits with your delusion that everything is OK, and that having the same squad as three years ago will see us break out of midtable.

Again Dymak you're proving that you are in fact incapable of taking in another person's opinion (or reading posts? :) ).

Where have I stated that we don't need to sign anybody? I said IMO the squad doesn't need a complete overhaul, just a few (four as it stands, five/six depending on outs) quality additions.

The only thing is I'm not fretting about it with five weeks left to go in the window and a week and a half into our pre-season games.

doesn't that lend credence then that nobody is really ITK with the 'new' Everton and passing yourselves off as such is a bit ridiculous?

well Esk was spot on about Martinez sacking and Koeman - he was the first one to come out and say Martinez deffo wouldn't be here, and he first said that back in March I believe.

But yeh I don't have an issue with 'ITKs'. Whatever, it's their decision to post whether genuine or not, but it's the people who hang on every word then tear them down when something doesn't happen/is delayed whatever that get me? People just need to learn to be a bit more sceptical, but not to the point that it borders on abuse of the said 'ITK'...

Speaking to De Telegraaf in his native Netherlands, however, Koeman sounded confident that there will be more movement in the market where Everton are concerned as the new season and the transfer deadline after that approach.

"Things will start happening in the coming days and weeks," said Koeman. "Everything will be fine."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back