Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't my problem at all. You - as always - were failing to see my point that our squad last season was more than capable of finishing where an inferior squad (S'ton's did), and largely that was down to the manager. We now have a better manager and urgo, we should be in with a better chance of finishing higher even if we didn't make signings (which we will and do need to).

No, I have continued to see your point, it's one which concerns your mistaken belief that our squad is better than midtable. I'm not just disagreeing with your point, I'm telling you that most reasonable people disagree with your point, and so does REALITY.

No, I have continued to see your point, it's one which concerns your mistaken belief that our squad is better than midtable. I'm not just disagreeing with your point, I'm telling you that most reasonable people disagree with your point, and so does REALITY.

Our squad underachieved by finishing mid-table last year. That underachievement is why RM isn't here and a manager who overachieved with his respective squad is. Urgo, we have made an improvement in a key department...

Our squad underachieved by finishing mid-table last year. That underachievement is why RM isn't here and a manager who overachieved with his respective squad is. Urgo, we have made an improvement in a key department...

Martinez overseen the regression of a squad that is now midtable standard. I hope that the Koeman influence improves things, but without considerable change in first team personnel we are looking at a slightly better midtable position at absolute best. We have an average squad that has barely changed in three years and is unlikely to achieve anything of note.

It's actually conceivable that we are worse than what we were three years ago. Nearly everyone else has improved, whilst our squad has aged three years and it shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back