Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just passing on my mates texts, he is staunch blue and works at FF
640px-Bullshit_46346.jpg

I've seen on here that we need to sell Stones so we can bring multiple players in due to FPP and a whole host of technical money matters I don't understand, but if we sell Stones for £50m and buy this *defender* for £40m then how does it work because we wont be saving any money. This **fella will be on a much bigger wage than Stones so the money in and out will be the same. Will it be classed as £50m in for 16/17 Year but the money out over 4/5 years of the new fellas contract.

* I have no idea of the Killyboolybally fellas name without going back out the thread. *

I've seen on here that we need to sell Stones so we can bring multiple players in due to FPP and a whole host of technical money matters I don't understand, but if we sell Stones for £50m and buy this *defender* for £40m then how does it work because we wont be saving any money. This **fella will be on a much bigger wage than Stones so the money in and out will be the same. Will it be classed as £50m in for 16/17 Year but the money out over 4/5 years of the new fellas contract.

* I have no idea of the Killyboolybally fellas name without going back out the thread. *
It's about wages. If we don't sell anyone we can only add about £7m to our wage bill because of the prem rules (which isn't that much if we want to offer a new player wages over £100k p/w). If we sell Stones we can add £7m plus any profit made from the Stones sale. That makes a big difference in the type of package we can offer new players.

It's about wages. If we don't sell anyone we can only add about £7m to our wage bill because of the prem rules (which isn't that much if we want to offer a new player wages over £100k p/w). If we sell Stones we can add £7m plus any profit made from the Stones sale. That makes a big difference in the type of package we can offer new players.

Personally I think the rules are a load of poo, the big clubs get around it and even when they get caught they only ever given a slap on the wrist or a transfer ban (which is a joke in itself as they still manage to sign players)
Premier League has a stinking Tory attitude - the rich get get richer the poor get fooked!!

To say I'm totally pissed off is an understatement!!

Don't know why you'd get your hopes up for signings today. The whole squad and management/training staff just flew to Germany. Be weird to have players being unveiled with their coach and entire squad not there.

If we sign a player today it doesn't necessarily mean an unveiling but it's still possible to sign a player today, then do the unveiling when Ron and the boys get back.

is there something special about Fridays ? why does everyone seem to get more excited about Fridays than the other days with regard to use signing players ?

I don't think we'll hear anything regarding marquee signings until deadline day. Moshiri will arrange for an unveiling live on SSN at Goodison - fireworks, lasers, smoke machines. And from the tunnel bathed in the light of lasers and fireworks will emerge Mata, Witsel, Koulibaly and Carvalho......Moshiri stood in the directors box with a pint of Chang looking rather pleased with himself.

Don't forget the bloke waving the blue dildo in the background at the unveiling too.

is there something special about Fridays ? why does everyone seem to get more excited about Fridays than the other days with regard to use signing players ?

I think because people don't expect transfers on the weekend. So it's more in hope that we sign someone on a friday or else we have to live in deep depression until monday when the hope of signing someone returns again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back