Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
'nearly a week'?

they fly back on Sunday?

do the players all have something to do with the confirmation of a signing?

Further to our earlier conversation:

Shown up by a german 2nd division side (yes I know it was only a friendly).

2 weeks until season starts

Team looks like it is still under RM

Are you still happy for us to fumble along not signing anyone of note even though we have best part of a 100mil in our pockets?

Out of interest, when do YOU consider time is running out to make and establish signings for the Spurs match? Yesterday you were saying it is all fine. How many days do you consider enough?

We are, are we, Decartes or Wittgenstein?
Or as Blake would say
"Hull Tiger, Tiger , Burning Bright,
know you not, Roberto's shitte"

Its all gone to [Poor language removed] hasn't it

News tonight

Everton stuck with an unhappy John Stones - City wont pay more than £40m

Chelsea confident of getting Lukaku back

Oh, but we are looking likely to sign a relegated midfielder who doesnt know what his real name is

Further to our earlier conversation:

Shown up by a german 2nd division side (yes I know it was only a friendly).

2 weeks until season starts

Team looks like it is still under RM

Are you still happy for us to fumble along not signing anyone of note even though we have best part of a 100mil in our pockets?

Out of interest, when do YOU consider time is running out to make and establish signings for the Spurs match? Yesterday you were saying it is all fine. How many days do you consider enough?
Time to change your sheets AGAIN.

That game meant nothing Koeman didn't even try to change it to win it is a FRIENDLY !!!!!!

People were saying this the other year when we failed to win a single pre season game, and didn't look at all ready for the Prem. Turned out we weren't, and we were garbage.

It's only one game but if we don't start looking a lot sharper, then I'll be worried.

image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back