Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all gone to [Poor language removed] hasn't it

News tonight

Everton stuck with an unhappy John Stones - City wont pay more than £40m

Chelsea confident of getting Lukaku back

Oh, but we are looking likely to sign a relegated midfielder who doesnt know what his real name is

The same people saying Chelsea will get Rom are the same ones (that complete tool Lewis from the Mirror who is about as sourced as my toes) saying they'd deffo get Stones last year.

Stones and City know the score mate. Stones won't complain he'll just carry on playing. We have an agreement in place and won't budge. It's up to mega rich City to stump up the cash or move on.

Its all gone to [Poor language removed] hasn't it

News tonight

Everton stuck with an unhappy John Stones - City wont pay more than £40m

Chelsea confident of getting Lukaku back

Oh, but we are looking likely to sign a relegated midfielder who doesnt know what his real name is
Look on the bright side. If we hit our targets we'll get £75 mill for Lukaku and £50 mill for Stones added to the £100 mill that's definitely already there.
That's a £225 million budget. We'll finally be able compete with Utd. Forget Mata it's time to set our sights on Pogba.

Thanks for sharing this Lou, it does make Me feel good about Everton, when idiots like this apply their micro logic to a highly complex business environment. Incompetent, even for a journalist :)

The St** was basically like The S** in its reporting of the Hillsborough disaster, but got away with it.
How anyone can honestly read the crap that comes out of any tabloid, is beyond me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back