Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone bagging williams hasnt seen him play at all... And i question if they ever watch us as he turns it up every game vs us

0-3 in 2012 - Liberty
3-1 FA Cup in 2014 (Off the bench) - Goodison
3-2 in 2014 - Goodison

3 games in which he's stunk the gaff out against us.

Carthorse.

So the performance of Swansea is indicitive of Ashley Williams ability come on lad be real... Coz he is welsh not foreign and coz he plays for a lesser club he must be crap?

This isnt fifa watch the lad play ffs

So the performance of Swansea is indicitive of Ashley Williams ability come on lad be real... Coz he is welsh not foreign and coz he plays for a lesser club he must be crap?

This isnt fifa watch the lad play ffs

What the bloody hell are you going on about?

He was poor in all 3 of those game. I was there, I watched my own 2 eyes.

0-3 in 2012 - Liberty
3-1 FA Cup in 2014 (Off the bench) - Goodison
3-2 in 2014 - Goodison

3 games in which he's stunk the gaff out against us.

Carthorse.
Superb in the 0-0 last year when Voldemort got sent off, had Lukaku in his back pocket

What the bloody hell are you going on about?

He was poor in all 3 of those game. I was there, I watched my own 2 eyes.

I dig you Connor despite your joy of watching half naked men roll about for your entertainment.

Williams is boring as hell as a transfer target, but he's better than what we've got defensively. Would start for us IMO if we are looking for strong defenders firstly.

Some of the shouts I've seen tonight, mate.

Sell Lukaku, bring in Robson-Kanu, Van Persie, Shane Long

Stones out, Williams in.

I dig you Connor despite your joy of watching half naked men roll about for your entertainment.

Williams is boring as hell as a transfer target, but he's better than what we've got defensively. Would start for us IMO if we are looking for strong defenders firstly.

We can work through this Cheese.

Agreed, he'd be a boring signing but one a lot of people, not myself, would be happy with. I just think he's given too much for Swansea and Wales and at 31, he's peaked. Especially based on last season, where the stats will show he had a fine season, if not his best season at this level.

We can work through this Cheese.

Agreed, he'd be a boring signing but one a lot of people, not myself, would be happy with. I just think he's given too much for Swansea and Wales and at 31, he's peaked. Especially based on last season, where the stats will show he had a fine season, if not his best season at this level.

I lol'd at Distin when he was brought in to replace Lescott. He didn't do the luxury stuff of scoring goals like Joleon did, but he just as good, if not better, at the dirty work up until about September of 2015.

I forgot to mention scripted when talking about those half naked blokes.

I lol'd at Distin when he was brought in to replace Lescott. He didn't do the luxury stuff of scoring goals like Joleon did, but he just as good, if not better, at the dirty work up until about September of 2015.

At some point Cheese, I'm going to come to the States to watch them and I'm going to rock up on your doorstep and take you with me.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Good point on Distin. Think we signed him at 31 years old, to replace our star centre back that Man City paid loads for.

Fancy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back