Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We defended like amatuer because of Martinez, not because we don't have William.

This is a fact that should be brought up.
Those same defenders don't look to have improved much judging from the goals we are conceding in pre season. Lots of soft ones already.

We are not Manchester United mate.

We're trying to expand commercial revenues. They already had a much higher commercial revenue.

I'm saying £10 million for Ashley Williams is crazy money.

Who are we going to buy to improve our squad this summer who we won't have to spend 'crazy money' on?

Who are we going to buy to improve our squad this summer who we won't have to spend 'crazy money' on?

Its gone all Brexit in here.

I'm not going to reel off a load of names in this thread as loose lips sinks ships and the like.

I'm saying you don't waste £10million on a 32 year old player.

Fume Central already.

Coleman being sold, McCarthy a cart horse, Koeman and Walsh not acting quick enough, Distan poor, Ashkey Eilliams not good enough for der Blus..this whole forum is Comedy Gold at times. Richard Gough came here at an older age than Williams and was majestic in a poor team. Distan had one stand-out bad game and a fall out with the manager....who by all accounts was the Devil incarnate.

We are not Manchester United mate.

We're trying to expand commercial revenues. They already had a much higher commercial revenue.

I'm saying £10 million for Ashley Williams is crazy money.

Performance on the pitch is the single best way to ensure that commercial revenues will increase, can have all the brilliant businessmen in the world at a club but if the teams sucks balls it won't matter one jot of difference mate, people want to be connected to succesful teams not have their brand attached to mediocre team.

Would we be a better team with Willaims in it - yes we would be.

is 10m in the current climate of football absolutely nothing - yup

Have we been told that money is no object for strenghtening the team - yes

Now if your sayi9ng we have a owner who has the moneyball mentaility as a long term plan then go ahead mate

Fume Central already.

Coleman being sold, McCarthy a cart horse, Koeman and Walsh not acting quick enough, Distan poor, Ashkey Eilliams not good enough for der Blus..this whole forum is Comedy Gold at times. Richard Gough came here at an older age than Williams and was majestic in a poor team. Distan had one stand-out bad game and a fall out with the manager....who by all accounts was the Devil incarnate.

Distin. I could share some stories about him....

But then again no he's history and this £10 million fee needs to be consigned to history too.

Performance on the pitch is the single best way to ensure that commercial revenues will increase, can have all the brilliant businessmen in the world at a club but if the teams sucks balls it won't matter one jot of difference mate, people want to be connected to succesful teams not have their brand attached to mediocre team.

Would we be a better team with Willaims in it - yes we would be.

is 10m in the current climate of football absolutely nothing - yup

Have we been told that money is no object for strenghtening the team - yes

Now if your sayi9ng we have a owner who has the moneyball mentaility as a long term plan then go ahead mate

Its not 'nothing' though is it?

Its a substantial amount of money that impacts us for the next three years.

Its not 'nothing' though is it?

Its a substantial amount of money that impacts us for the next three years.

So your ignoring all the thigns besides the fee

OK mate, our the current finances at the club such that spedning 10m on one player would severely limit us or limit us in the slightest in other areas of the team strenghtening it?

Simple yes or no please

Its gone all Brexit in here.

I'm not going to reel off a load of names in this thread as loose lips sinks ships and the like.

I'm saying you don't waste £10million on a 32 year old player.

What are you on about gone all Brexit?

And loose lips sink ships!? Football scouts from around the globe are reading this forum just waiting to read your suggestions before they go and buy the players are they?

Once again. 10 mil is not that much in today's market, and if you can't name a better player that we could buy for the Same price then it's end of discussion really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back