Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Berahino would be a very good 2nd choice striker, available for £20 million and the positive would be even if we missed out on him we would make either Stoke or Palace pay more in wages or if we did sign then we would scupper them signing a good striker.

Berahino, William's and Gueye in for a combined £37 million would be decent business in this transfer window where Mane alone cost £34 million.

Providing the whole £100 Mil budget is correct then it would leave us with around £60 million to bring in a GK, CM and LM with another £40 million+ coming in from the inevitable sale of Stones.

Lol @ mirallas. Hyped to death, never delivers. Del absolutely poos all over him.
Christ.

So Del, who has never been more of a bit part player in any top league is already considerably better than a player two seasons from scoring double digits from the wing in a team completely bereft of attacking threat.

Mirallas is a hot and cold solid winger. Del could be a transcendent player. But let's not act like Del has already surpassed Kev's accompishments off the back of a decent preseason and a lot of potential.

Feel bad for Kev. Absolutely a victim of Martinez, and his relationship with the fans is seriously damaged from it.

As it looks like Williams (solid signing) and Gueye (unknown gamble) are set to sign I do hope we sign a big name player (marquee signing) before the Spurs game to lift morale around the club and fans.

Would absolutely love us to go for Forster or Butland £30 million for either make a big statement of intent.

I really like how Koeman has done his business so far, bringing in somebody to deal with the transfers before pressing forward. He's got a decent backup keeper (maybe even a first class keeper to come in).

Though the best part is you can see that he's seen things which Martinez failed to see in two years. If the rumors are true, instantly going out and aiming for a true leader... Jags is decent but sometimes lets Everton players drop off and doesn't command in certain matches. Not only that but aiming to get a decent Defensive Midfielder to partner McCarthy, Barry... and his stats look pretty decent.

Along with that hopefully selling Stones, keeping Lukaku, getting a better stopper, backup forward and extra central defender.
Far too much sense for this thread mate.

Rumours, talks, negotiations, so-called news. It's all pointless to read not even to talk about.
The journalists need their papers to be sold so they just have to write this nonsense for us.
I will believe in a new transfer only when I will see a player with our scarf at Goodion or Finch Farm. End of.
And yes, I am trusting Moshiri and Koeman.
It's just our reputation of a club winning nothing for a decades and aiming "top 10 would be an achievement".

Berahino would be a very good 2nd choice striker, available for £20 million and the positive would be even if we missed out on him we would make either Stoke or Palace pay more in wages or if we did sign then we would scupper them signing a good striker.

Berahino, William's and Gueye in for a combined £37 million would be decent business in this transfer window where Mane alone cost £34 million.

Providing the whole £100 Mil budget is correct then it would leave us with around £60 million to bring in a GK, CM and LM with another £40 million+ coming in from the inevitable sale of Stones.
I agree. I like the Berhaino signing, where he offers something different to what limited options we've got right now.

Whats happened mate ?
Erm...

Erm...

756.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back