Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we sign someone in eight months times that's okay then?

Get real man. The season starts in ten days and we've signed a back-up goalkeeper.

Them are the facts. Not 'massive deals'. Not Mata, Witsel and Carvalho.
If we sign the right players for eight months rather than being hasty and signing the wrong players for nine months to quench the self loathing of transfer bells then aye.

Who's obsessing over "massive deals" apart from Pokemon Go playing Geordies on the fanbase?

If we sign the right players for eight months rather than being hasty and signing the wrong players for nine months to quench the self loathing of transfer bells then aye.

Who's obsessing over "massive deals" apart from Pokemon Go playing Geordies on the fanbase?
Who is obsessing over massive deals?

Do you come here much? The whole forum is hanging off the word of a moderator who has done nothing but bang on about massive deals. And almost everything he said has been shown to be not true. 'Witsel is ours' indeed.

Do you come here much? The whole forum is hanging off the word of a moderator who has done nothing but bang on about massive deals. And almost everything he said has been shown to be not true. 'Witsel is ours' indeed.
But has Witsel signed for anyone else?

People keep banging on about there being a month of the window open. You do realise that we want players signed for a purpose right? Not just to have some faces on a website. They are signed with the intention of playing football. Those matches start in around 10 days.
Hand on heart, the ONLY player we've been linked with, who I'm remotely arsed about is Mata.
I'd love him.
The rest of any linked players I'm very M'eh about.

I'm sure Koeman has seen what he needs already now, and will change his priorities accordingly.

As for Williams and the comparisons with Distin and his age, what I will say is that Distin was super fit and his pace got him out of trouble loads of times.. Williams will do a job, but Distin was class.

But there's four weeks left. The 'massive deals' usually take longer cos they involve better players, higher fees, higher wages, different sponsorship deals.

Less wages to pay....

dafoe.gif

lollollollollollollollollollollollollol

Thought id get it in there before one of the conspiracy theorists gets in here

Hiyyyyyaaaaa.... :bye:

So, I went away for a bit....avoided 'news', switched off all contact & jazz, and got all excited at m'return and - Corrrrrr BLIMEY - all the signings I'd get to read about and drool over when I did, thinking of how much I'd be looking forward to WED & SAT and a peep at the newbies...

And.....HOORAH.

Ashley Williams is a maybe....:dance:YAYYYYYYY.

Oh well, still not time to push the panic button/ring the wee-yerself-bell, all that...

It's all gonna be ooooooooh-k.

Some of the flapping I'm reading on catching up on threads though....pffff.

Good heavens, winking a-holes & self-soiling all over the shop.

Calm yer keks kids....it'll all turn out groovy, I'm sure.

#PunchesSelfInBalls

Then send @The Esk a PM if it bothers you that much.

Or do the reasonable thing of swerving obsessing over transfers until they are announced one by one. Which they will be. Whoever they are.

Back to my original point. That particular window has one month left. Chill some.

But has Witsel signed for anyone else?
I take it you're joking right? Is this what it's come to? Any player that hasn't signed for another club is license for us to all go mad and begin thinking they are destined for us?

I note Messi and a Ronaldo haven't signed for anybody else yet. Get the champers out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back