Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we lost Howard, Pienaar, Osman and Hibbert and appearently adds Williams, Gueye, and Stekelburg.

We lost some "Everton DNA" but overall a slight improvement

Not bothered if Stones is sold. Mori is a better player in my eyes... However if we loose Lukaku I think we have by far the weakest attack in the league... and probably the weakest attack in Everton history.

We would have to sign someone with a proven premiership record... not many out there... think Bony is not the worst option out there...

I respect your opinion like, but can't agree.

Stones is a class above. However, his sale won't end us or anything and yes, losing Stones is favourable to losing Rom. Williams would add steel and organisation to our defence, and the pressure is off then for any replacement we got in for Stones, who wouldn't immediately have to hit the ground running (e.g. if it was a player from abroad with no English football experience)

Let's go back to February when a lot of people thought Relegation was quite possible.

Except the club and had the club took the necessary action early (removing RM) we could have possibly had a better end to the season in the cup.

The key word here is the club whom are proceeding at a cadence through this transfer window which they believe is correct but I think just like in Feb and now we know that the club appears to be out of touch with reality.

Reality being we are not ready for the new season.

I am not prepared to defend the club and it,s highly paid operatives who,s single job is get the club ready for the start of the new season and not at the end of Aug.

Except the club and had the club took the necessary action early (removing RM) we could have possibly had a better end to the season in the cup.

The key word here is the club whom are proceeding at a cadence through this transfer window which they believe is correct but I think just like in Feb and now we know that the club appears to be out of touch with reality.

Reality being we are not ready for the new season.

I am not prepared to defend the club and it,s highly paid operatives who,s single job is get the club ready for the start of the new season and not at the end of Aug.
No it's not. It's their "single job" to make Everton successful. The transfer window is just one facet of it. And it's still open for a month.

Christ it's a right dull parade on here today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back