Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except the club and had the club took the necessary action early (removing RM) we could have possibly had a better end to the season in the cup.

The key word here is the club whom are proceeding at a cadence through this transfer window which they believe is correct but I think just like in Feb and now we know that the club appears to be out of touch with reality.

Reality being we are not ready for the new season.

I am not prepared to defend the club and it,s highly paid operatives who,s single job is get the club ready for the start of the new season and not at the end of Aug.

Marathon, not a sprint.

In all honesty I think selling Stones and Rom would be good business. Koeman and Co have a good eye for upcoming or maturing talent so lets make use of that. Could you have even conceived of the idea that Roberto (Roberto Martinez) would have played Gerri up front? There is just a different level of sophistication about EFC now it seems

I'd happily spunk £20m+ on Mustafi. Reports Valencia have turned down 15 from Arsenal.

Dont think he has been very impressive for Valencia. Hibbert would look worldclass playing Next to Boateng or Hummels. Mustafi is an excellent passer but cant defend

Still grinds me gears that we let him go like that... Thanks Moyes. (n)
We had Jags, Heitinga and Distin then. At that time, Mustafi was nowhere near the level of them 3. But I do agree, that it was perhaps premature...he should have been given a few more opportunities. Moyes did get more cautious the longer he was with us imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back