Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, ignoring the fact we're set to have spent £18mil on two players in the next few days (at least)
A guy who nobody has heard of from the worst team in Premier League history and a 32 year old centre back from Swansea.

Williams would be a solid, if short-term signing, I have no real issue with that move.

But it's a long way off 'things will never be the same' and '100 million warchest'.

I think it would do us all some good to begin to acknowledge we've been led up the garden path this transfer window.

200w_d.gif

A guy who nobody has heard of from the worst team in Premier League history and a 32 year old centre back from Swansea.

Williams would be a solid, if short-term signing, I have no real issue with that move.

But it's a long way off 'things will never be the same' and '100 million warchest'.

I think it would do us all some good to begin to acknowledge we've been led up the garden path this transfer window.
Yeah mate we should have gone out and spent as much money as possible as quickly as possible, I mean we could have bought Mane for around 35m or Andros Townsend for 15m we've really dropped the ball not acting early. It's a disgrace.

In all honesty I think selling Stones and Rom would be good business. Koeman and Co have a good eye for upcoming or maturing talent so lets make use of that. Could you have even conceived of the idea that Roberto (Roberto Martinez) would have played Gerri up front? There is just a different level of sophistication about EFC now it seems

1st part - yes, if you can replace them with talent as good. We won't
2nd part - agreed. this is the best thing about RK. He's very good with young talent, and even under achieving players. He can also get the best out of average players
3rd part - I've no idea what that means, but :celebrate:

wtf.gif

Robert Elstone just arrived at Finch Farm in a silver Porsche

Got to love people kicking off because suntan Bob turns up in his Porsche.

He is an extremely well paid exec of a football club - he isn't going to turn up in a banged up Fiat Punto with bald tyres and no MOT is he!

Am convinced the Mole was something to do with our previous manager and such contacts at the club are drying up....

I may be completely wrong... but he knows a lot about whats going on with Martinez.
Actually thats a good point. Martinez brother in law gets on a few football forums. He's definitely outed himself on a Sunderland one.

It might well be him.

Spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back