Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signing Gueye means we have Barry, McCarthy, Besic, Gibson and Gueye for maximum two positions in midfield but likely one alongside Barkley.

You have to think Barry will retire end of the season or at least leave us, so with that in mind, and also in the knowledge that a bigger name midfielder should also be joining us (Witsel, Carvalho), surely Gibson will be leaving us? He'll be sixth choice in central midfield!

Can we get any money for him at all?

Signing Gueye means we have Barry, McCarthy, Besic, Gibson and Gueye for maximum two positions in midfield but likely one alongside Barkley.

You have to think Barry will retire end of the season or at least leave us, so with that in mind, and also in the knowledge that a bigger name midfielder should also be joining us (Witsel, Carvalho), surely Gibson will be leaving us? He'll be sixth choice in central midfield!

Can we get any money for him at all?

https://www.[Publication is blacklisted]/c/s3/dreamteamfc-prod/uploads/2015/12/moyesphone.jpg

Whats that Bill, i can have him for £1.50? DEAL

https://www.[Publication is blacklisted]/c/s3/dreamteamfc-prod/uploads/2015/12/moyesphone.jpg

Whats that Bill, i can have him for £1.50? DEAL
Please, Jesus, if you're out there, make this happen. He can have McGeady too if he asks nicely, although I doubt he's that daft.

To be fair Bill would probably ask for 10p more and it'd scupper the deal and we'd be stuck with him.

Please, Jesus, if you're out there, make this happen. He can have McGeady too if he asks nicely, although I doubt he's that daft.

To be fair Bill would probably ask for 10p more and it'd scupper the deal and we'd be stuck with him.
lets be honest though moyes very rarely made stupid decisions in the transfer market, why would he start now with mcgeady!

Good.

Im glad at least somebody is seeing some of our supposed new wealth.

It's becoming clear as daylight that we're certainly not going to be seeing it spent on player acquisitions.

also, ignoring the fact we're set to have spent £18mil on two players in the next few days (at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back