Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't selling lukaku. And Chelsea aren't signing him. Vault me on it.

Why would Chelsea want 2 Belgian strikers who do the same thing on the pitch? Makes no sense other than he was a former Chelsea player. Chelsea may have wanted him but batshuayi was half the price so they bought him instead.

I know we aren't allowed to link other forums up, so.......copied and pasted

and this is from the closest source you can have

- he is sitting down with RK to discuss

-he is not opposed to staying but needs guarantees on the future of the club

- he IS NOT ruled by his agent as his agent gets dough on renegotitaion as much as he does a sell on

all is not lost

the man sent me, my wife and daughter a video message some have seen on here. my wife is from the congo as is his family.

him going is not definite - its 50/50.

from my other source stones is defo off. reckons it will be 48-55m with no players coming the other way unless we pay

We aren't selling lukaku. And Chelsea aren't signing him. Vault me on it.

Why would Chelsea want 2 Belgian strikers who do the same thing on the pitch? Makes no sense other than he was a former Chelsea player. Chelsea may have wanted him but batshuayi was half the price so they bought him instead.

I'm much more likely to believe that a lot of games are going on between us and Chelsea atm, first the Witsel interest, then both after Koulibaly and now Lukaku getting 'targetted' when they clearly are overloaded already at striker.

Think they really want Koulibaly and are just using the media to pummel us into backing off and giving them free reign with all this Lukaku rubbish

Some people just want to watch the world burn mate.

Great summary and over dramatisation of a post......not

Merely pointing out that the window hasn't been great so far....I have said I am happy with the manager and that we have good youth coming through,

You are doing that moronic thing of categorising any slight doubt of things all being rosy with the fact that the poster must be a manic depressive, Give it a rest.

I may be wrong on the Arnautovic and Siguurdson bit.....I can handle that I am a grown up. However Walsh is supposed to have wanted the latter at Leicester, so not exactly that far fetched to suggest that might be the case is it?

Not arguing mate, Reid was a hero of mine when growing up - grew up about 2 minutes down the road from where he used to live etc.
Yes it makes me sad to compare the players we had in those days compared to today. I know the game was different and maybe I'm just getting too old but I've given up going to watch premiership football. I get more enjoyment watching non league. No prima donnas just good honest effort but also decent talent. Plenty of Peter Reids

Some people just want to watch the world burn mate.
Works better with a Michael Caine accent... ;)

3f4.gif

I know we aren't allowed to link other forums up, so.......copied and pasted

and this is from the closest source you can have

- he is sitting down with RK to discuss

-he is not opposed to staying but needs guarantees on the future of the club

- he IS NOT ruled by his agent as his agent gets dough on renegotitaion as much as he does a sell on

all is not lost

the man sent me, my wife and daughter a video message some have seen on here. my wife is from the congo as is his family.

him going is not definite - its 50/50.

from my other source stones is defo off. reckons it will be 48-55m with no players coming the other way unless we pay

Thats it though. Opinion. Anyone can have a source , doesn't make it true. Look on here, Esk says we are after mata and that angels delight says his source says we won't get him. One of those will be proven right come Sep 1st.

I'm much more likely to believe that a lot of games are going on between us and Chelsea atm, first the Witsel interest, then both after Koulibaly and now Lukaku getting 'targetted' when they clearly are overloaded already at striker.

Think they really want Koulibaly and are just using the media to pummel us into backing off and giving them free reign with all this Lukaku rubbish

It could be no substance, papers making the story up to full space. Negative journalism towards us and positive towards Chelsea.

Merely pointing out that the window hasn't been great so far....I have said I am happy with the manager and that we have good youth coming through,

You are doing that moronic thing of categorising any slight doubt of things all being rosy with the fact that the poster must be a manic depressive, Give it a rest.

I may be wrong on the Arnautovic and Siguurdson bit.....I can handle that I am a grown up. However Walsh is supposed to have wanted the latter at Leicester, so not exactly that far fetched to suggest that might be the case is it?

No mate, i'm just not an overly dramatic bed wetter. But you carry on if it makes you feel better having a little whinge about things that haven't happened yet, and some that haven't happened at all.

If not being like this is 'moronic' i'm really alright with it.

Did you just do a 'not joke' and then tell someone you're grown up? I haven't heard that since junior school in the 90s!

Thats it though. Opinion. Anyone can have a source , doesn't make it true. Look on here, Esk says we are after mata and that angels delight says his source says we won't get him. One of those will be proven right come Sep 1st.

It could be no substance, papers making the story up to full space. Negative journalism towards us and positive towards Chelsea.

That one is a good source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back