Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in hope that Everton pull something out of the fire.

I know ultimately that I will be disappointed.

This is the Everton way.

I tried so hard to put a picture from Fast Show of the Spanish weather lady saying Musacchio but could not get Photo Bucket to play ball!
post-20821-0-39028000-1393009509.jpg

Are you deliberately being obtuse? They were good players and they need to be replaced to at least the level that they were producing during their prime, but in all reality they have to be even better than that. Replacing them with weaker players will quite clearly make us weaker.

What are you comparing our strength against? If you are comparing our side against last season, we only need to replace them with players that are better than they were last season to get better. Comparing our strength against when Howard, Piennar, Osman, Hibbert were in their prime is irrelevant in terms of evaluating whether we have got better in the off season.

I hope we can get replacements in that contribute far more than they did last year which should not be hard. Like you, I also hope that said replacements will be better than they were in their prime.

The idea that a club controlled by someone like Moshiri, managed by someone like Koeman, now aided by someone like Walsh is somehow deliberately being tardy in the transfer market is an interesting concept to say the least.

It's a difficult market, Pogba has certainly had an effect. We got very close on two early on in the window, neither of whom have joined anot her club yet and we remain firmly in the frame with them. Additional targets have yet to join a competing club so we continue to be active in persuing them.

Koeman talked of a busy week this week, the only unplanned event so far was Swansea's rejection of the then 'current offer' for Williams, something which should be readily resolved. Given Koeman is not usually unreliable it's reasonable to assume more activity this week.

I remain confident of what I expect will be a further 7 incoming, although not all obviously before the season start.

This place next week will be something else as
The idea that a club controlled by someone like Moshiri, managed by someone like Koeman, now aided by someone like Walsh is somehow deliberately being tardy in the transfer market is an interesting concept to say the least.

It's a difficult market, Pogba has certainly had an effect. We got very close on two early on in the window, neither of whom have joined anot her club yet and we remain firmly in the frame with them. Additional targets have yet to join a competing club so we continue to be active in persuing them.

Koeman talked of a busy week this week, the only unplanned event so far was Swansea's rejection of the then 'current offer' for Williams, something which should be readily resolved. Given Koeman is not usually unreliable it's reasonable to assume more activity this week.

I remain confident of what I expect will be a further 7 incoming, although not all obviously before the season start.

We are desperate for reinforcements in key areas. This transfer cadence for our club is too slow.

WOW!!!!!!!!!

I feel it's now time we stepped up sorry to say. The goalkeeping situation for example is one completely within our control.

Just look at this tonight. We are crying out for a midfield. I'm still with you that we will do ok in the market. But it's 10 days till it starts and I'm worried.

Sorry mate, just cant see that happening at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back