Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its obvious we are weak everywhere and a major overhaul is needed.

The best squad for however many years was actually a load of guff and the majority of them wouldn't look out of place at Hull or Sunderland with old fanta pubes.

The best squad for however many years was actually a load of guff and the majority of them wouldn't look out of place at Hull or Sunderland with old fanta pubes.

Really?

head-falling-of-trolling-joke-animation.gif

What's wrong with the transfer thread?

How are we going to get it to 25000 pages before signing anyone of note if people keep starting random threads!

Not sure I agree with that.

Some of the players brought in were palpably awful before they arrived- McCarthy seemed to be rated on one youtube video of him passing it sideways with slightly more urgency than he does now vs United - and I would include Kone, McGeady, Cleverley in that group of miscreants. I would imagine all four will be moved on within two years and none of them become integral to the side or squad when the season starts. Robles will be third choice for as long as he wants to stay but he's done too.

Many of the others are top players brought low by significant mismanagement. baines and Coleman look to be improving again, Mirallas another. All three will be transformed by having two effective centre mids brought in. Maybe even Barry will get a new lease of life when McCarthy is shipped out.

Draxler is a german Barkley. Huge potential but still yet to prove his value.

But it would be an amazing signing and a sign to other clubs about Evertons new era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back