Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely we must be in for some left wingers now? I'm getting really worried about that position, Draxler would be amazing, but im not sure how realistic it is, could be a waste of time, like; Witsel, Mata, Koubially, etc

Adrien Silva could be more realistic, as could Januzaj, rumored to be available for £10m

I'm sure Draxler has heard of Everton, if he hasn't then the boy needs a footballing education.

I imagine his reaction to us trying to sign him would be similar to mine if Koln were trying to sign me, I've heard of them but if they bid and I knew a team like Bayern wanted me I'd smile at them with a polite amusement then sign for the big boys.

I'm sure Draxler has heard of Everton, if he hasn't then the boy needs a footballing education.

I imagine his reaction to us trying to sign him would be similar to mine if Koln were trying to sign me, I've heard of them but if they bid and I knew a team like Bayern wanted me I'd smile at them with a polite amusement then sign for the big boys.

wasn't he at wolfsburg when we beat them 4-1?

I would sign for Koln over Bayern!

I'm sure he didn't know who Wolfsburg was. That didn't stop him from joining them.

Not that I think he'll join us mind you.

I think he probably did know who they were seeing as he's German. But I agree with you that he wont join us as we are not big enough for his ambition - not even got a sniff of Europe.

For me he was one of Germany's stronger performers in the early matches at Euro 2016.

Do not think we would get him anyway but having a go a year before a release clause kicks in is worth a go. You don't know unless you try.

Mate, don't do it to yourself. Not a chance. Just being realistic, not negative. Plus a pessimist is never disappointed, according to the song !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back