Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we only sign Gueye this week then we've had a poor week overall, I think it's fair to say. Was hoping for at least 2 others, namely Williams and Witsel to be done this week too. The latter looks increasingly unlikely.

so we need 5-6 players.

get on it Ron and Walshy.

In an ideal and realistic world I will hope for: Beg, Williams, Stones stays or Martins Indi because he is a beast, Witsel, mata and Striker got not idea...

Really? Quite well known.

Looks very good but question marks over whether he'd be able to do it at Premier League level.

We were vaguely linked with him last year too.

More than vaguely linked with him Tubey, he was the oone we where in negotiations with in January and when it broke down over the fee they wanted at the last minute we went for Niasse

Draxler will not come to Everton. We aren't in European competition which will be a massive factor for a player of that standard

so we need 5-6 players.

get on it Ron and Walshy.

In an ideal and realistic world I will hope for: Beg, Williams, Stones stays or Martins Indi because he is a beast, Witsel, mata and Striker got not idea...

Martins Indi - from those that watch him a lot more than i have - is regarded as a bit poo mate, great physical specimen but not much of a player :)

Stones will 100% be off mate, so can forget about including him, and that means we need a top notch replacement in addition the the likely arrival of Williams.

Need two cm's in addition to Gueye, otherwise one injury happens and we'd be back to Barry or McCarthy playing and same old problems.

Definitely need a wigner whose natural on the left - and one of similar quality to Mirallas and Deulofeu if we can swing it

Need a striker for sure, but Lollorent has been absolutely horrid for a couple of years at least now mate, the Sevilla fans are absolutely bouncing that he is leaving them

Still not convinced Stones will leave but I may be in the minority.

McCarthy is a solid back up but not of the class we need.

Winger i totally agree.

Striker will be difficult.

A man from my own heart!! Have you seen the 7 floor brasshouse in Cologne!!!
No I have not. Been there a few times as thats where my family comes from so I have seen a fair bit of the city. Have not been to a game either so would love to do that as well.

Martins Indi - from those that watch him a lot more than i have - is regarded as a bit poo mate, great physical specimen but not much of a player :)

haha what do i know. He is quick and strong which are two attributes i think we need. Obviously needs to be able to play football though.

Draxler, Kroos and Isco.

That'll do nicely, thanks.

pigsflying.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back