Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we look at yesterday's line up, what do we DESPERATELY need?

Stek started in Goal but is he good enough - probably not - Begovich? Pains me Miranda went to Palace...

Now for my nonsense to be scrutinised.

Scrutinise it I have, Good signing that, will add height to the attack...

23tp92e.jpg

Oh you´re an intelligent one.

Explain with record TV deal there was never any money coupled with supposed investment from Moshiri. Your doom and gloom attitude just manifests from jumping on the negative bandwagon due to your perception that we have a divine right to be dining on players usually reserved for the top table. We finished 11th last year. Even City with much more financial clout didn't go 'mad' and the signing of Robinho was merely a flex of their first fiscal clout without adhering to a then unspecified model. Now they arguably do things much better. I think that we are trying to adopt a model like City's current one and not fritter away cash just to appease the few fans who think a large transfer fee guarantees success (YOU) !!

Can't blame the lad but if it does not happen then he can focus on being a Toffee and I bet he thrives, especially after we get some quality signings.

Can't blame the lad but if it does not happen then he can focus on being a Toffee and I bet he thrives, especially after we get some quality signings.

You mentioned that you were upset 'mirinda' joined Palace...do you mean the awful Mandanda?

Would also be happy with Begovic who hasnt had a good game in over 2 years....then additionallt want Martins-Indi who is hated at his club by the fans...

Have you seen any of them play or just going off guesswork?

Lukaku has been told by RK that he will not be sold. EFC not even prepared to discuss it. Marked contrast to Stones who will be sold if City match our price. Watch out for Adrien Rabiot who will see less playing time at PSG with Krychowiak on board.

Can't blame what lad?

His mind must be all over the shop not knowing if he is coming or going and Koeman clearly loves him or would have benched him instead of playing him in the last three/four games.

He has a place in the team and Koeman has obviously told him that but transfers drag and I bet he is conflicted at the moment with change at Everton and being a 50 million player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back