Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate, people just don't want to judge the transfer window 3 weeks before it closes.
Doing business after the season starts is obviously not ideal but every club in the league doesit.
But that is the thing, the martinez effect was exactly the same. Don't judge him after a bad season, give him til christmas, wait until this time etc

That is all i'm saying, what if we don't spend all these millions like we are all expecting to? Make all this piping down of anyone questioning it a bit silly.

trying to remember the spurs games for us last year, but think we did similar in one of them and let them ahve the ball (por couldnt stop them havign it molre likely)

We drew both games. The 1-1 at Goodison (Lennon scored) they had more of the ball. They were far better in the first half but faded in the second if I recall. We were pretty poor, unsurprisingly.

If no new signings are made in the next few days, I wouldn't be surprised to see something like the below:

Howard

Coleman Stones Mori Baines

Gueye Barry

Barkley

Deulofeu Lukaku Mirallas​

We drew both games. The 1-1 at Goodison (Lennon scored) they had more of the ball. They were far better in the first half but faded in the second if I recall. We were pretty poor, unsurprisingly.

If no new signings are made in the next few days, I wouldn't be surprised to see something like the below:

Howard

Gueye Barry

Barkley

Howard nipping back over from the states for a special cameo appearance??

Howard

Gueye Barry

Barkley

'IT'S THERE! KANE ALREADY MAKING SIGNIFICANT STRIDES IN THE GOLDEN BOOT RACE WITH HIS FIFTH!'

Howard

Gueye Barry

Barkley

I would be very surprised to see that goalkeeper!

*Someone else already spotted it too ;)

The frustration for me and I expect others is that we have on paper a fairly good start fixtures wise to the season. First 7 games only one of the top 8 from last season. It could be a chance to make a positive start and rebuild confidence after last seasons shambles. Having got quality players in would definitely have helped. I'm confident deals will.be done but id have preferred if they were done sooner

Stekeleneberherberg

Coleman Holgate Funes Mori Baines

Mirallas Gueye Barry Barkley Deulofeu

Lukaku

That will be the line-up next Saturday I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back