Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have been by a Kopite looking to wind us up. That said, going off the signings of Stekelenberg and Gueye, it wouldn't surprise me if we went and brought from the Championship instead of splashing the cash on proven quality players. Awful summer. I bet Stones goes before we make any signings of note. That'd be the ultimate sickener.

What did you expect from Walsh mate, remember the 3-3 with Palace?

Bm52lQvIcAELM2r.jpg

Sorry mate, didn't mean to trivilalise anything.

You have to admit that there are plenty of people on this thread that are being incredibly negative and not just asking questions - you have people that are essentially saying that if you don't think we a shambles then you're in the cult of Esk.

It's very frustrating considering the stage in the season that we're ay and perhaps people that are asking genuine questions are being piped down unfairly as they are being categorised alongside those that are just being negative.

I just don't get the mentality of 'assume the worst' in the scenario that we're in right now. Doesn't make sense to me.
Well you are right, some people are being far too negative on here for the sake of it which sure, deserve to be told to pack it in. I would imagine a lot of these sorts of posts are genuinely trying to get a reaction though rather than be serious about it.

You should know yourself the assume the worst is part of our modern history! i remember moyes and kenwright one may talking about getting all their business done early and sign all our players. that summer........drenthe and straq announced at half 10 on deadline day lol and we sold 3 players at the same time. Sometimes assuming the worst is what some of us has come to expect, certainly i feel that way in regards to derby games these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back