Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way this summer's inactivity can be sugar coated, I'm afraid. Beyond all the Pollyanna stuff about 'new dawns' and 'pages being turned' off-field, we are in a very familiar summer holding pattern. If this was happening under Kenwright's sole control the Walton Luftwaffe wouldn't have waited for the Spurs game - they'd be up there now trailing a message demanding Bill's nuts on a plate.

Anyone who saw the muck served up at OT and much of preseason knows we need a boost.

A pre-season wrecked, imo.
greg-wallace.gif

There's no way this summer's inactivity can be sugar coated, I'm afraid. Beyond all the Pollyanna stuff about 'new dawns' and 'pages being turned' off-field, we are in a very familiar summer holding pattern. If this was happening under Kenwright's sole control the Walton Luftwaffe wouldn't have waited for the Spurs game - they'd be up there now trailing a message demanding Bill's nuts on a plate.

Anyone who saw the muck served up at OT and much of preseason knows we need a boost.

Wait for it...

Anyways, welcome back mucker. ;)

The forum's a brighter place again. (Why you still got 'banned' banner on yer avatar?)

On the back of all that Moshi's-100m-warchest hype it's a poor show.

I still want to know where this 100m figure came from, no one at Everton has ever mentioned it. The figure just seemed to appear on the forums and then the media started printing it and then it became a thing. Unless there is more to it ?

DAVEK

What are your thoughts on Koeman and Walsh appointments?

I think Koeman is a decent manager. I said so before I was banned a few months back in fact. He's our boss and hopefully he gets us to where we all want to go. He's possibly a bit too direct at times, but we'll have to see. I did like his Feyenoord team and the first season he had Southampton...not so much last season's edition, tbh, which I thought we're a pretty basic footballing outfit.

Walsh is interesting. Let's face it though: he's a head scout. I can't be doing with all this "DoF" guff.

preaching to the choir here: myself, @Sapie88 @Tubey and many other realists have been on it.

If the window closes without a serious net spend there'll be murmurings as to what Mosh's intentions are and if Bill is still in charge.

We'll sign players of quality soon, but it's hardly the point because we'll also sell quality before that time arrives and the bedding in period is (as per usual) non-existent.

People have every right to fume over this.

Liverpool are looking at £32 million for him. He isn't that much of a good player. Much better value to be found elsewhere rather than strengthening them.

He 's actually a very good players just dosn't fit Klopp's game plans. I wouldn't mind him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back