Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate. Defo looking forward to see what Koeman does with that lot at his disposal. He looks to me like he's already wondering wtf he's got himself into. I have faith he'll get it right though.

I'm sure it will all fall into place, either that or it's going to end in disaster and i'd rather not think of the latter ha.

Welcome @davek
In these uncertain times just be grateful we at least have a modicum of style.

Coi2eLSWYAAtkF9.jpg

There's no way this summer's inactivity can be sugar coated, I'm afraid. Beyond all the Pollyanna stuff about 'new dawns' and 'pages being turned' off-field, we are in a very familiar summer holding pattern. If this was happening under Kenwright's sole control the Walton Luftwaffe wouldn't have waited for the Spurs game - they'd be up there now trailing a message demanding Bill's nuts on a plate.

Anyone who saw the muck served up at OT and much of preseason knows we need a boost.

A pre-season wrecked, imo.

Nice to see you back!

200.gif

There's no way this summer's inactivity can be sugar coated, I'm afraid. Beyond all the Pollyanna stuff about 'new dawns' and 'pages being turned' off-field, we are in a very familiar summer holding pattern. If this was happening under Kenwright's sole control the Walton Luftwaffe wouldn't have waited for the Spurs game - they'd be up there now trailing a message demanding Bill's nuts on a plate.

Anyone who saw the muck served up at OT and much of preseason knows we need a boost.

A pre-season wrecked, imo.

What a return! Welcome back davek!

I think Koeman is a decent manager. I said so before I was banned a few months back in fact. He's our boss and hopefully he gets us to where we all want to go. He's possibly a bit too direct at times, but we'll have to see. I did like his Feyenoord team and the first season he had Southampton...not so much last season's edition, tbh, which I thought we're a pretty basic footballing outfit.

Walsh is interesting. Let's face it though: he's a head scout. I can't be doing with all this "DoF" guff.

Welcome back Dave, the forum improves tenfold with your input.

Why? When he was playing he kept Rom out of the Belgium team. Good player in there still.

Yet he is not good enough to get in the Liverpool team consisting of Divok Origi and a barely fit Sturridge ?

And from what I'm hearing they want 30mil for him......no thanks lets swerve

Liverpool over paid for him and now looking for other mugs to do the same

We'll sign players of quality soon, but it's hardly the point because we'll also sell quality before that time arrives and the bedding in period is (as per usual) non-existent.

People have every right to fume over this.

Welcome back old friend!

Everything you say is right but to be fair, if you wanted to summarise the gist of this whole thread, I think you just did in that one post.

We know we'll have to sell some quality (even if it's only Stones - I can't see anyone else beyond that unless Rom freaks out), and we hope we'll buy some in (admittedly after the start of the season by the looks of things). If that happens we'll be happy. Won't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back