Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way this summer's inactivity can be sugar coated, I'm afraid. Beyond all the Pollyanna stuff about 'new dawns' and 'pages being turned' off-field, we are in a very familiar summer holding pattern. If this was happening under Kenwright's sole control the Walton Luftwaffe wouldn't have waited for the Spurs game - they'd be up there now trailing a message demanding Bill's nuts on a plate.

Anyone who saw the muck served up at OT and much of preseason knows we need a boost.

A pre-season wrecked, imo.

Daves back, welcome matey. Looking forward to the season then

greg-wallace.gif

I'll allow it, special occasion and all.

Thanks mate. Defo looking forward to see what Koeman does with that lot at his disposal. He looks to me like he's already wondering wtf he's got himself into. I have faith he'll get it right though.

Get the feeling this is a lot bigger challenge than he first thought!

Thanks mate. Defo looking forward to see what Koeman does with that lot at his disposal. He looks to me like he's already wondering wtf he's got himself into. I have faith he'll get it right though.

Whats your view on the viewpoint that Martinez has ruined the good name of Everton Football Club hence us struggling to even sign 32 year olds from Swansea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back