Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davek.
I recieved a couple of likes a while back, all with your avatar.

I thought I'd made it as an Internet poster on an Everton forum.

Sadly, this wasn't the case.

There's no way this summer's inactivity can be sugar coated, I'm afraid. Beyond all the Pollyanna stuff about 'new dawns' and 'pages being turned' off-field, we are in a very familiar summer holding pattern. If this was happening under Kenwright's sole control the Walton Luftwaffe wouldn't have waited for the Spurs game - they'd be up there now trailing a message demanding Bill's nuts on a plate.

Anyone who saw the muck served up at OT and much of preseason knows we need a boost.

A pre-season wrecked, imo.

Welcome back mate. Whilst I'm delighted about Koeman, agree with you fully on the boards performance this summer. Promised much delivered precious little so far. They need to sort the mess asap. Can't make huge claims like some on here have and then defend this pathetic window. The club need to up their game hugely.

As I see it: we are desperate now for incomings.

I thought all this was a thing of the past. Apparently not. I know we have to box clever in terms of not being left with players who aren't happy and getting the right money for them, but stuff like a quality GK should have been done and dusted weeks ago...and we know the FB berths need major strengthening.

Welcome back Daffyd

keep-calm-and-let-the-floodgates-open-2.webp

:bye: @davek

Hello mate, good to see you back....

So, do tell, have you called MOSHIRI an 'IRANIAN TIT' yet?

*Haven't read back yet but - between us - I had a little interest bet with WILLY HILLS that you'd do it within 4 to 12 posts of your return...decent price too...

Hope you're well Davey...;)

Thanks mate. RM: I wish him well. Now he has the canvas to prove the footy he produced here early on wasn't a flash in the pan. A solid Belgian defence will help...unless Jagielka applies for Belgian citizenship.

And with that......(appreciate you were responding to a question though)

There's no way this summer's inactivity can be sugar coated, I'm afraid. Beyond all the Pollyanna stuff about 'new dawns' and 'pages being turned' off-field, we are in a very familiar summer holding pattern. If this was happening under Kenwright's sole control the Walton Luftwaffe wouldn't have waited for the Spurs game - they'd be up there now trailing a message demanding Bill's nuts on a plate.

Anyone who saw the muck served up at OT and much of preseason knows we need a boost.

A pre-season wrecked, imo.
Nice to c you pal.

The sad truth. Is Koeman really such a greedy get that he'd swap one selling club in Southampton for another in Everton, for a meagre what, 2m a year more? To him, a man who has millions in the bank, that's chicken feed. Sad times. All the signs are pointing to us waiting for another team to provide us with a transfer budget, despite what our friend the Esk says. Apparently we should have signed Mata four times already.

It's a worry. The big net spend almost certainly won't happen this window. It's early days on Moshiri, but I don't like the easy signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back