Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davek.
I recieved a couple of likes a while back, all with your avatar.

I thought I'd made it as an Internet poster on an Everton forum.

Sadly, this wasn't the case.

You have to have a number of stalkers before that honour is bestowed. ;)

Welcome back mate. Whilst I'm delighted about Koeman, agree with you fully on the boards performance this summer. Promised much delivered precious little so far. They need to sort the mess asap. Can't make huge claims like some on here have and then defend this pathetic window. The club need to up their game hugely.
I agree mate. It's just not good enough. Hopefully Koeman puts his foot down...I don't think he'll suffer fools gladly.

I hate the 'keep calm' posters more than I hate how we do transfers.

And that takes some doing.
untitled.webp

Any better ?

:bye: @davek

Hello mate, good to see you back....

So, do tell, have you called MOSHIRI an 'IRANIAN TIT' yet?

*Haven't read back yet but - between us - I had a little interest bet with WILLY HILLS that you'd do it within 4 to 12 posts of your return...decent price too...

Hope you're well Davey...;)
In all seriousness I'm concerned. He has to be given a chance, but all the Echo face saving stuff about 'the biggest signing of the summer had to be the manager' is nonsense. We had to get a boss in: we had to make a major squad statement too...and it's not happened.

They need to get a number of major deals done and soon. It's already a complete waste of a summer preparation.

Moshiri: out of 10 since he's been here - 5/10. Koeman/Walsh, yeah. Good. Everything else is a shambles.

In all seriousness I'm concerned. He has to be given a chance, but all the Echo face saving stuff about 'the biggest signing of the summer had to be the manager' is nonsense. We had to get a boss in: we had to make a major squad statement too...and it's not happened.

They need to get a number of major deals done and soon. It's already a complete waste of a summer preparation.

Moshiri: out of 10 since he's been here - 5/10. Koeman/Walsh, yeah. Good. Everything else is a shambles.

aye, City had a smaller status than us when they hit jackpot...still managed to attract quality players because the will from the owners was there (and they had Mark Hughes as manager back then too). Same story with Chelsea.

Yet he is not good enough to get in the Liverpool team consisting of Divok Origi and a barely fit Sturridge ?

And from what I'm hearing they want 30mil for him......no thanks lets swerve

Liverpool over paid for him and now looking for other mugs to do the same
Some of it is managerial and style preference. Tom Cleverley kept Kevin Mirallas out of our side last year. But yes for the money they're quoting big time swerve. His value should have decreased significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back