Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
they must all have fortunes and we only have regular Prem TV deals, record season-ticket sales, released players and a billionaire owner.

That diagram you linked shows wages max £67mil...check what ours is and what theirs our. Ours is higher.

Yes, i know. STCC still isn't affecting us at this time as we haven't signed enough new players.

£7mil is covered by Stek Gibson + Gueye isnt it or just about...

See goats post just now also. Bournemouth can spend a fortune compared to us.

;) I guess my main feeling is that even though we could afford to add more mid level players without selling I'd prefer we wait to try and get top class talent. Either way I can't wait for next Saturday.

Whereas I'd prefer us to add 2-3 mid-level players to our squad, and I think you can agree now that it's within FFP to do so. It would also be within if we sign one top-drawer. Of course it's not if we add all of Witsel, Mata and Draxler without seeing anyone else off.

Agree with the bold bit...after all the guff we're soon back to good old COYB!!

£7mil is covered by Stek Gibson + Gueye isnt it or just about...

See goats post just now also. Bournemouth can spend a fortune compared to us.

I don't see Goat's posts. He's not on ignore or anything but he's lost that sparky wit he once had.

7m is covered by them if we don't account for the players we've released. Plus they won't even be on that much anyway, about half that.

Oh but to be honest, I personally think the reason we havent signed anybody is solely down to a stature issue and that only.

If you believe the media, which you shouldnt, of course, we have offered the most money for all our "main widely reported" targets, I would imagine we arent skimping on the wages either, players just dont want to come to us, currently.

Oh but to be honest, I personally think the reason we havent signed anybody is solely down to a stature issues and that only.

if you believe the media, which you shouldnt, of course, we have offered the most money for all our "main widely reported" targets, I would imagine we arent skimping on the wages either, players just dont want to come to us, currently.

I'd combine that with ineptitude on behalf of the club. I don't think we have the admin in place to do business effectively, as seen with Yarmolenko. Rank amateurs.

I also think our newfound "wealth" has been well and truly overstated - I think we're still bargain hunting, and as such clubs are waiting for inflated offers as the window gets closer to closing, instead of receiving offers they can't refuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back