Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well....this preseason has gone well so far....(n)
I think the next 7-10 days will give us a real indication of the Moshiri intentions. I wasn't expecting a complete turnaround this summer , but our lack of activity has really put us in a corner, Lukaku injured / sold with no cover , Stones in or out , no upgrades of note to our aging + low on confidence squad , a couple of obvious needs not addressed and inability to conclude deals.
I think we will probably in panic buy mode soon...... ( maybe Hibbert /Osman will be back ! )

Without creative midfieldet we are nothing. We can't play always these british lads like McCarthy, Barry, Gibson, there is no magic, there is jo creativity in the midfield.

Teams like Norwich or Swansea can play like that, but not Everton with ambitions. I think it should be our most important signing. Sometimes when I watch McCarthy and the others in our midfield I want to vomit, and one Barkley can't change it.
Wheres this Britain u speak of?

is it possible to start a kickstarter for transfers i probably got enough change to bring back osman.............actually nevermind goes back to crying and watching juan mata videos

Well....this preseason has gone well so far....(n)
I think the next 7-10 days will give us a real indication of the Moshiri intentions. I wasn't expecting a complete turnaround this summer , but our lack of activity has really put us in a corner, Lukaku injured / sold with no cover , Stones in or out , no upgrades of note to our aging + low on confidence squad , a couple of obvious needs not addressed and inability to conclude deals.
I think we will probably in panic buy mode soon...... ( maybe Hibbert /Osman will be back ! )

Mate... it's not about results.

Fitness comes first. Check.

Then it was to sort out the major issue from last year - the defence (as a unit). Overall that has been achieved and we look a lot more solid.

Thirdly it was to give some of the youngsters a go and assess which fringe players will be moved on. That's happened, and based on today I think one of McCarthy, Cleverley and Gibson will leave. It could even be two, though based on Besic's injury one would probably be safer, while Holgate and Davies (the former moreso) have proved they are ready to be involved.

Fourth, performances. Some decent ones but we are definitely not clicking just yet.

Fifth, results. Some half-decent ones, some poor ones.

Then of course, the main thing, activity in the market. Trust me, we will not be panic buying. We have our no.1 targets and until the point they are no longer feasible to bring in we will have other targets lined up.

It's ugly now that we lost a friendly I don't even want to imagine what it will be like if we lose to Spurs !

Its too bad that we start at home I'm afraid....the pressure is already on.....Crowd was booing at HT v. Watford last year + again today.
3 points v. Spurs seems a tough ask at this point ..... See what the week brings !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back