Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do we think Mata is on at Utd? 150k? 100k? Whatever it is, it's a liveable wage even for the most outrageous footballer.

So with three weeks left, he can either join us now for 50k more as you suggest or sit and wait to see how many minutes he gets in the few games before the window shuts. At Utd. Under Jose. 60/70k fans a week. European football.

Or.

He can see if anyone else, playing European football, comes in for for him. A club maybe that isn't as big as a project as us. This might be his last big move/decision after all.

Why wouldn't he wait a few more weeks? Why would he rush?

It isn't all about money for those who already have enough.

Would he be more likely to make a decsion quicker if the offer is us matching his United contract of 150k per week was what we suggested, or if we offered him 200k pw mate, genuine question?

Carvalho by several accounts is not convinced about our ambition/the project etc, say we are offring him 80-90k, you think he may become more convinced with a 150k pw offer on the table?

and what we regard as makiing sens mate in terms of wages etc is compeltely different to the world they live in.

and it's the reason someone like Rooney would never take a pay cut to say 150k pw to come 'home, even though for us that salary would be enough to last a lifetime after a 6 month spell

Robles is Robles
Stek is pretty dire since he joined Roma and cant catch a ball
Begovic is a hybrid of both

Theres plenty of attainable keepers we could sign who are far better....and no reason Koeman hasnt signed them either

I will have to bow to your better judgement on Begovic. I thought he looked decent at Stoke and was surprised he went to Chelsea to sit on the bench. I am finding Koeman's transfer strategy a bit of a mystery - he must have talked about a 'project' with Moshiri and they went to a lot of trouble to prise Walsh from Leicester - let's hope all will be revealed soon.

The difference is, people have judged Martinez after three seasons in the job.

Most (sensible) fans will at least wait until Koeman's side have kicked a ball in a league game before judging.

Were in the transfer window thread....

Im talking about signings....

Stek/ Robles
Gana / McCarthy

Would he be more likely to make a decsion quicker if the offer is us matching his United contract of 150k per week was what we suggested, or if we offered him 200k pw mate, genuine question?

Carvalho by several accounts is not convinced about our ambition/the project etc, say we are offring him 80-90k, you think he may become more convinced with a 150k pw offer on the table?

and what we regard as makiing sens mate in terms of wages etc is compeltely different to the world they live in.

and it's the reason someone like Rooney would never take a pay cut to say 150k pw to come 'home, even though for us that salary would be enough to last a lifetime after a 6 month spell

If we offered Carvalho over £100k hed shave his tache.

I will have to bow to your better judgement on Begovic. I thought he looked decent at Stoke and was surprised he went to Chelsea to sit on the bench. I am finding Koeman's transfer strategy a bit of a mystery - he must have talked about a 'project' with Moshiri and they went to a lot of trouble to prise Walsh from Leicester - let's hope all will be revealed soon.

Begovic was awful in his last season at Stoke. Another Howard.. been similar at Chelsea

No i didnt write that.

I asked what he had done differently...the answer is nothing.

...nothing?

In how many weeks of inheriting a truly fractured squad?

And you said, BTW, he's 'FAILED'....ergo is a failure.

It's not hard.

I'll tell you what he hasn't done though mate...he hasn't filled his keks then jumped in and spent 13.5 beans on someone who looks like they gained their footballing prowess by watching re-runs of JOSSIES GIANTS.

;)

...nothing?

It's not hard.

I'll tell you what he hasn't done though mate...he hasn't filled his keks then jumped in and spent 13.5 beans on someone who looks like they gained their footballing prowess by watching re-runs of JOSSIES GIANTS.

;)

lol used to love Jossies Giants!!

I can honestly see Stones and Lukaku being sold and us spending about £60m of the fees. The board pocketing £40m odd from transfer sales and the £90m Sky money.

Alarm bells have to be ringing for even the most optimistic now.

Really? I mean really, mate? You honestly believe that's the game here? Don't hold your breath for your 'told you so' moment....

...nothing?

It's not hard.

;)

He has a track record of failure...and he has red hair.. and his name is ronald...

And he likes mayo on chips.

I love how people are throwing around wild claims as fact. "We are waiting on Witsel to lose hope of Juventus", "We offered Carvalho £X", "Mata is deciding on us or sticking with Jose" etc etc.

There is not a shred of evidence that points to any of this being true, besides the ramblings of Esk.

The same Esk who has made several pronouncements that have not taken place after he said they were certainties, and who had no prior knowledge whatsoever of the signings we have made (Stek and Gueye).

Wake up lads.

I love how people are throwing around wild claims as fact. "We are waiting on Witsel to lose hope of Juventus", "We offered Carvalho £X", "Mata is deciding on us or sticking with Jose" etc etc.

There is not a shred of evidence that points to any of this being true, besides the ramblings of Esk.

The same Esk who has made several pronouncements that have not taken place after he said they were certainties, and who had no prior knowledge whatsoever of the signings we have made (Stek and Gueye).

Wake up lads.

Mate, you love the ESK...I fear it's unrequited but, fair play to you, you're VERY devoted.

#OBSESSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back