Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular little ray of sunshine you are - as if Monday mornings are not bad enough with having to come into work - cheered me up no end you have.;);)
Just read my posts in a silly voice in your head mate, that's the intention. I'm only here to provide a bit of jest amongst the "Witsel is ours" and "We're signing Mata" lies, etc. Put a Michael Caine voice on, look at the avatar, then just try and take the posts seriously. ;)

Not to be disrespectful to individual people, but I've personally given up listening to all the supposed sources as nothing has really materialised.

They may happen in the future, and I sincerely hope they do, however I think people are becoming too entwined in the expectations of the story.

We've been almost promised lots of marquee names yet as of now none have materialised. Maybe people should take a step back...

http://www.addtoevent.co.uk/listings/marquees/merseyside/everton

Williams within 48 hours subject to Swansea acting sensibly.

With Stones likely to go to City by mid week, and City wanting a player/cash deal I'd think Hart was more likely than Bony.

If Hart is not part of deal then Begovic.

Witsel - down to him, if his team can accept deal that's on the table then we are in business. If not time to move on, however as I've said throughout the summer I expect him in an Everton shirt.

I'd say we are in prime position re Mata based on knowledge of previous discussions earlier this summer.

Still plenty of talk re Carvalho and Adrien should not be discounted.

As I've said earlier I expect another 7 in before close of window 3 or 4 this week the remainder before the window closes.

Still v confident.

Is the Koulibaby deal pretty much dead then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back