Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This squad is much better under Koeman remember, no need to panic we will be stronger this term no problem

couple of additions a plus.............stop being all weepy we will be fine and dandy

Each of these words appears 200 times or more in this thread, good work.

Panic
Joke
Failed
Ridiculous

For anyone interested Penis appears 9 times, the word that is, not my penis as this thread does nothing for me.

r6KEX.gif

:Blink:

To be honest looking at the squad I believe the strength heeds to be put in midfield more than anything else.

Defensively we are better than all the negative posters say. International defenders with a former world class defender in charge should lead to less goals conceded and more concentration. Adding a Williams type player to what we have now will only improve that.

Attack we have good winger options and a top striker. Barkley great as well at what he does. Just thst middle of the park thst is out weakness , improve that and it could pull all the other areas together into a well drilled machine

Granted we also need back up options but priority needs to replace Barry and Mccarthy with much better players to press and cover ground to release the ball up the pitch.

I'd even stay with Stekelenberg in goal if it meant we could prioritise that.

Reactions: gmb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back