Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any "respected" journos even got close to Koeman to pose the questions such as #1 keeper, lack of so called marquee signings etc. I see other managers getting quoted interviewed but not much in media from our Gaffer.

Perhaps the press aren't flapping like a lot of the fanbase? Or they're just not that interested in Everton?

People shouldn't take everything anyone says as gospel mate, I think.

Esk has been sound in that he's passed on info but always stressed things were also his opinion. It's not his fault people have neglected that.

I trust his info is right at the time he receives it. I don't blame anybody or the club for the lack of deals. I'm just willing to wait and see what happens by Sept 1st.
It wasn't a slight at Esk in the slightest if that's how it has been perceived, but rather I disagree with how people have took it all as gospel.

It's almost as if we now don't sign the likes of Mata, Witsel and Carvalho then the whole window will ultimately be a failure.

Not to be disrespectful to individual people, but I've personally given up listening to all the supposed sources as nothing has really materialised.

They may happen in the future, and I sincerely hope they do, however I think people are becoming too entwined in the expectations of the story.

We've been almost promised lots of marquee names yet as of now none have materialised. Maybe people should take a step back...

I know, i much prefered it when people were not giving us this player and that player, much prefered it when there was abit more shock in it
The "itk's" are just a bunch of bell whiffs wanting a little bit of attention scouring sources on the internet while there new born child sits in the corner getting no attention because they need to let everyone know that there "source" has told them that someone may or may not sign

I don't think the fast moving world of stats is for you guys.

grande-soeur-7.gif

its a rock n roll world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back