Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far all we've got to show for this summer is a championship goalkeeper and Magaye Gueye's slightly less crap brother.

The club's on its arse.

No one positive post about EFC in your entire posting history.

Just saying...

It's almost as if.....as if....LOUISE doesn't really like the club at all isn't it...but surely that can't be because, well, why would one join a forum simply to post neg and nothing else....it's confusing...o_O

*he'll be upset with his new seat allocation.

It's almost as if.....as if....LOUISE doesn't really like the club at all isn't it...but surely that can't be because, well, why would one join a forum simply to post neg and nothing else....it's confusing...o_O

*he'll be upset with his new seat allocation.
Confusing isn't it mate....anyone might be tempted to think he was.....not an Everton fan......surely not....

Have any "respected" journos even got close to Koeman to pose the questions such as #1 keeper, lack of so called marquee signings etc. I see other managers getting quoted interviewed but not much in media from our Gaffer.

I don't think Koeman has been doing much interviews . Certainly haven't come across many, the espanyol and the Gueye soundbite is all I can think of recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back