Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time us running out and we need players so we sell one of our best over to a rival?

Mate, I'm sorry, but something is wrong here and I think you probably feel it to if you're honest.

Not really mate. Stones to City has been obvious for a long time, it's just been a case of when. Williams and Kone in for less than we got for Stones makes us instantly stronger at the back too.

But what I mean is koulibaly was also that but at a higher price.

So in the grand scheme of things, does kone represent better value or are we downgrading the quality we are after?

I'd say Koulibaly is better, but we know Kone can do it in this league.

IMO, that means that we've probably made the decision between a) spending all the Stones money on Koulibaly (which may be a har dsell anyway given he seemingly prefers Chelsea) or b) getting Williams and Kone in with said money (with some left over)

Williams certainly. Kone is v likely also. Bolasie is a genuine target and they hope to complete this week.

Ongoing with Mata, whilst discussions continue over goalkeeper, and forward plus one more midfield option. (Witsel still an open situation)

7 before the window closes.

Williams and Kone seem decent enough signings, I have to say though I am feeling somewhat underwhelmed at the moment. We really need to be signalling our intent as we have been told we will very soon.

If for any reason there are no signings by the weekend and we lost to Spurs, Goodison could be hostile come the final whistle.

Now that Stones is off the books and we know we have at least £47m to spend now, maybe we'll finally start to see some movement on transfers, Williams/Kone included.

Williams certainly. Kone is v likely also. Bolasie is a genuine target and they hope to complete this week.

Ongoing with Mata, whilst discussions continue over goalkeeper, and forward plus one more midfield option. (Witsel still an open situation)

7 before the window closes.

Not having a go at you esk but maybe the club purposly leaked the supposed bids for Witsel, Koulibaly, Carvalho etc as what your saying now is basically the D version of that list.

Also none of the players we have signed (including possibly Kone) so far were even mentioned by any ITK. Im not saying you're lying as I believe you are passing on information, however I do think that the club maybe 'leaking' all these names whilst they target others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back