Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart is an upgrade on what we have, so you'd take him. He's better than Forster, of that there's no doubt. Butland, probably not but I don't get why people don't want Hart off the back of a few high profile errors.

To be fair I do forget about the highly rated German ones who seem reasonably priced.

But I've never seen them play.

Watched Horn a few times, but not enough to judge.

Seen a lot of Leno. He's a very good keeper, make no mistake, but definitely has a mistake in him. He's only 24/25 like, and will no doubt improve.

To be fair I do forget about the highly rated German ones who seem reasonably priced.

But I've never seen them play.

He's still a keeper though mate, and the Dr Gea is still the record for England at 17m, second biggest fee for a keeper is cech at 10m, even with the silly price hike on players this summer, I don't see keepers fees suddenly changing as much as people are suggesting.

For whatever reason keepers no matter how good they are won't approach the fees for other positions ever really.

I've never seen a keeper who didn't make a mistake.

yeh exactly, and people are seemingly trying to claim Hart is average due to making some mistakes.

he's not perhaps made it to the level he might do, but he's still a great keeper and is only 29. Would be a superb signing if it came off.

He's still a keeper though mate, and the Dr Gea is still the record for England at 17m, second biggest fee for a keeper is cech at 10m, even with the silly price hike on players this summer, I don't see keepers fees suddenly changing as much as people are suggesting.

For whatever reason keepers no matter how good they are won't approach the fees for other positions ever really.

Ter Stegens 68m release clause says hiya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back