Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would definitely take Hart.

Mata%20Morph_zpsuzciezbj.jpg

Let me lay it out for you. We sold Stones to fund wages for our new superstars (apparently), we cannot sign said superstars because, as you said, they don't want to sign, we only needed to balance our income, expenditure and wage increases at the end of the season. Taken in combination with the added factor of one fit centre half, other than Stones, and I suggest the sell Stones to fund wages theory (particularly given the effect this could have on today's game against Spurs) is collapsing in on its self.

Just comparing him to the fee quoted for Stegen.

Player Value
1 Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) €1 billion
2 Lionel Messi (Barcelona) €250 million
3 Andres Iniesta (Barcelona) €200 million
4 Neymar (Barcelona) €190 million
5 Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid) €180 million
6 Jordi Alba (Barcelona) €150 million
7 Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) €108 million
8 Aymeric Laporte (Athletic Bilbao) €72 million
9 Ryan Gauld (Sporting Lisbon) €60 million
10 Koke (Atletico Madrid) €60 million

Let me lay it out for you. We sold Stones to fund wages for our new superstars (apparently), we cannot sign said superstars because, as you said, they don't want to sign, we only needed to balance our income, expenditure and wage increases at the end of the season. Taken in combination with the added factor of one fit centre half, other than Stones, and I suggest the sell Stones to fund wages theory (particularly given the effect this could have on today's game against Spurs) is collapsing in on its self.

Perfect.

And I keep telling you, we didnt sell Stones for wages, we sold him cos he wanted to leave and we received a fee we found acceptable for an unhappy player.

Stop focusing on wages.

Player Value
1 Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) €1 billion
2 Lionel Messi (Barcelona) €250 million
3 Andres Iniesta (Barcelona) €200 million
4 Neymar (Barcelona) €190 million
5 Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid) €180 million
6 Jordi Alba (Barcelona) €150 million
7 Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) €108 million
8 Aymeric Laporte (Athletic Bilbao) €72 million
9 Ryan Gauld (Sporting Lisbon) €60 million
10 Koke (Atletico Madrid) €60 million

Heck Mate you really are suffering from a severe case of boredom. Are you not getting down to the river to get the ferry and then bus to GP?

We are desperate for a new keeper, box to box midfielder and back up forward. Sort it out Everton. You look at spurs and see Lloris, Dier, Wanyama, Dier and Dembele and Janssen in those positions.

We are desperate for a new keeper, box to box midfielder and back up forward. Sort it out Everton. You look at spurs and see Lloris, Dier, Wanyama, Dier and Dembele and Janssen in those positions.

Well the club is trying, look at the transfer news, it is the other clubs who are not playing ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back