Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

G'day mate big fan of Aiden McGeady i hear?

Wow do you write your own material, bloody funny mate, hope you are successful in your career as a nightclub comedian.

Oh can you complete another list of under 21's from Eastern Europe that we won't sign, that will be interesting.

Oh by the way, anyone in the colours of Everton I will cheer and encourage, even the likes of Geoff Nulty who makes McGeady look like Ronaldo......

That shouldn't be reason to buy any player. Would you replace Niasse or Kone with just any other bang average player for the same reason?
We can do better for that quoted price if true.

Hart isn't bang average though, he's very good and has league titles and cups to prove it.

He has a mistake in him. So does every keeper. As said it's what keeps him from being top class, but he'd be a great signing. Perhaps not for the money quoted, but I don't really care about that. We've spent long enough not paying the big fees. The side needs drastic improvement in that area - if Hart is available we should be all over him.

Hart isn't bang average though, he's very good and has league titles and cups to prove it.

He has a mistake in him. So does every keeper. As said it's what keeps him from being top class, but he'd be a great signing. Perhaps not for the money quoted, but I don't really care about that. We've spent long enough not paying the big fees. The side needs drastic improvement in that area - if Hart is available we should be all over him.
Fair enough. If we are to spend that big fee on a keeper, I believe we can get better than Hart.
Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back