Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I reckon. Just guessing though. Would love him here.
i hope he gets game time wherever he plays, little gem of a player... dont know how he would fit into an 'all energy' koeman setup... big name, sure, just dont know if tactically it would be a big addition based on rons style of play...

Im hearing i am mate plus we will have at least 2 players in next week.........mark my words here mate i told you this last week.
We already know were expecting 3-4 save your breath....Big Ron already been quoted ITK'S can do one now.
Im hearing i am mate plus we will have at least 2 players in next week.........mark my words here mate i told you this last week.
You need to take Mike Reid's advise mate and ...

Gogogogooooooo !!!!
For kids born in the 70's that one

FORUM member posts info in good faith and in all honesty.

Then gets nailed for it not being spot on.

Pffff....

Why anyone remotely ITK or with info posts is utterly beyond me for the amount of abuse & palaver they get. Oh well.

Listened to a fella on the radio before, with all his conspiracy theory about the board....wanted to crack him in the gob TBH. The tit.

Anyway, ROSS BARKLEY makes me itch. He's a puzzle within a doo-dah inside a thingy.

#etc

FORUM member posts info in good faith and in all honesty.

Then gets nailed for it not being spot on.

Pffff....

Why anyone remotely ITK or with info posts is utterly beyond me for the amount of abuse & palaver they get. Oh well.

Listened to a fella on the radio before, with all his conspiracy theory about the board....wanted to crack him in the gob TBH. The tit.

Anyway, ROSS BARKLEY makes me itch. He's a puzzle within a doo-dah inside a thingy.

#etc

There was a question about the ITK's on the board. Was answered. No abuse towards anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back