Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
you all seem very confident! thanks for the insight. I'm not doubting any of the big dogs on here, but did anyone confirm koeman, moshiri, williams, gueye etc before it happened?

Koeman yes. Miles before any paper talk. Not the others mind.

But no one had a sniff of Moshiri!

Goodison is like North Korea in terms of getting decent info out of it now a days.

There are NO ITK's on here mate.
ive only brushed over old posts, but the lad called the esk seems to have been correct on his claims? or not? ive come from getting my transfer rumours off google, never knew there were 'insiders' on club forums. not going to hang on every word this esk guy says, but its def more productive then the echo...

My view on it too.

Utterly mindblowing to spend £48million on a centre half and winger.

Mata would be that intelligence we need in midfield.

Then a poacher. Honestly think Naismith would've done well under Koeman.

Naismith would have done well yeah. Cant believe he gets that hat trick and gets replaced by Oumar! Amazing. It's that insistence to have a 4-2-3-1 which means loads and loads of 2nd strikers are losing their places or skills. They're competing for LW or no.10's. What's wrong with a 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 I will never understand

Its deffo more than paper talk, as in talks between him, us and United have happened.

But whether he comes, I have no idea.

Any headway made on the large bid for the un-named player we had accepted, that you spoke about a couple of days ago?

Koeman yes. Miles before any paper talk. Not the others mind.

But no one had a sniff of Moshiri!

Goodison is like North Korea in terms of getting decent info out of it now a days.
was the lad called esk the one that informed the forum on koeman? sorry just want to know who to follow, the user - esk - seems to have alot of fans on here

ive only brushed over old posts, but the lad called the esk seems to have been correct on his claims? or not? ive come from getting my transfer rumours off google, never knew there were 'insiders' on club forums. not going to hang on every word this esk guy says, but its def more productive then the echo...

Soundest poster on here. Knew his stuff on Koeman but his sources haven't really been great. He's been a little over optimistic on things tbh.

His insight on the financial side of the game is boss tho.

He has received info over the weeks, that I know for certain. Trouble is, when things dont come to fruition, some go a bit OTT in their understanding of how little control an ITK has in actually concluding a deal.

Enjoy the snippets, his are made in good faith. Ignore most others until you are familier with a forum and the posters.

For a backup forward I personally think Walcott would fit Koemans style of play like a glove. Him operating the Deulofeu Role up top but with his more natural finishing he would be an asset. If arsenal sign another forward I would love us to throw a bid in for the lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back