Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately need another CM next to Gueye imo. Barry is decent but just doesn't have the legs for 90 minute pressing would be great to have a top quality box to box midfielder in there. If we were limited to 3 signings after Bolasie then for me:
CM
ST
CB

Although I still think we need a new GK

In my opinion today showed that the priorities are a striker (we only have 1 at the club of PL standard) and a top quality midfielder to play alongside Gueye.

It's a bit disappointing that Koeman said we'd be bringing in 4 max, as we assume 1 is a keeper and another is Bolassie.

If the third is Kone/CB we won't get two of a striker, midfielder or Mata.

It's like the Martinez summers when every week the number of signings would go down lol

Not too concerned but still feel like we need 2 more alongside Kone/Bolasie

Of course we don't have to buy at this stage. Loans have always served us reasonably well and RK may be able to get one or two of those in on top of permanents

the itk's on here seem pretty confident on mata? is it really a chance of happening? have these guys sources come through in the past? dont mean to offend, and not doubting anyone sources, but i thought mata was just paper talk...

the itk's on here seem pretty confident on mata? is it really a chance of happening? have these guys sources come through in the past? dont mean to offend, and not doubting anyone sources, but i thought mata was just paper talk...

Its deffo more than paper talk, as in talks between him, us and United have happened.

But whether he comes, I have no idea.

In my opinion today showed that the priorities are a striker (we only have 1 at the club of PL standard) and a top quality midfielder to play alongside Gueye.

It's a bit disappointing that Koeman said we'd be bringing in 4 max, as we assume 1 is a keeper and another is Bolassie.

If the third is Kone/CB we won't get two of a striker, midfielder or Mata.

My view on it too.

Utterly mindblowing to spend £48million on a centre half and winger.

Mata would be that intelligence we need in midfield.

Then a poacher. Honestly think Naismith would've done well under Koeman.

Its deffo more than paper talk, as in talks between him, us and United have happened.

But whether he comes, I have no idea.
you all seem very confident! thanks for the insight. I'm not doubting any of the big dogs on here, but did anyone confirm koeman, moshiri, williams, gueye etc before it happened?

There are NO ITK's on here mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back