Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated formation.

Personally cant see The Ronster playing 3 at the back, he wouldnt have bought a winger if so, I know stuff :

Stickleback
Coleman - Williams - Kone - Baines
Gueye
Barkley - A Silva
Geri -------------- Bolasie
Lukaku
Subs : Robles, Mori, Mata @Connor, Mirallas, Lennon, Haller, Barry

If Koeman was going to play 3 at the back he wouldnt be about to sign a LW for 30m.

We will play 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-3-1-1

Friend?

On transfers: "I was focussed on today's match but we are waiting for two or three new player and the board are working hard to bring them in. I don't talk about names. I hope we can sign two players next week."

It's like the Martinez summers when every week the number of signings would go down lol

Not too concerned but still feel like we need 2 more alongside Kone/Bolasie

i'm sure he's just talking down the numbers and that's what we'll have as a last resort. Maybe he'll wait until january to see exactly what he needs after a few months of competitive games.

Would love witsel, but i reckon we have enough in centre mid to get by if that fails. But we desperately need a backup striker, deulofeu can't finish and kone is kone, we can't have such a big gap in quality from lukaku to the next ... look at how spurs turned the game with a backup striker. If kane got injured last season they would have seen the same problem we would face in the above scenario.

Definitely need another CB and we still need that elusive playmaker, because not many teams will come to goodison park like spurs did today and actually have a go.

It's like the Martinez summers when every week the number of signings would go down lol

Not too concerned but still feel like we need 2 more alongside Kone/Bolasie
I wonder if it's just a language thing as in we already have bids and wage proposals lined up for two or three players that could get done next week because of their clubs holding them up (Kone, Bolasie) and then look to press on with the one marquee signing.

All of a sudden Gueye, Stek and Williams looks like a decent transfer window. Add in a couple more and we'll be looking good for my prediction of 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back