Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose Mourinho told you this personally did he? Why do fans state stuff as though it's fact?

:bye: HIYA...

Yes mate, JOSE told me personally....

Met him in the SHOWCASE, I was buying sweets for the kids before a film, he was as well - his kids like, not mine - and we bonded over jelly-eggs - turns out we're both not keen - and then we chatted about what a swizz it was, y'know, how much they charge for a few sweets, JOSE said it was for that very reason he brought his own fruit shoots in with him, he said '...y'know, I'm not a minge, I am JOSE, but this...this is too much for the fruit shoots, pffff...' and he pulled a face then, y'know the one he does?

...and from there, quite naturally, we moved on to his tickling of EVERTON & why he used us in the process of quickening the MAN U move.

So shut up Derek.

In answer though 'Why do fans state stuff as though it's fact?'

Because sometimes, Degs, it just IS...

But, given yer name, fact is a concept you're clearly not familiar with.

Do give SAM my regards.

Met him in the SHOWCASE, I was buying sweets for the kids before a film, he was as well - his kids like, not mine - and we bonded over jelly-eggs - turns out we're both not keen - and then we chatted about what a swizz it was, y'know, how much they charge for a few sweets, JOSE said it was for that very reason he brought his own fruit shoots in with him, he said '...y'know, I'm not a minge, I am JOSE, but this...this is too much for the fruit shoots, pffff...' and he pulled a face then, y'know the one he does?

...and from there, quite naturally, we moved on to his tickling of EVERTON & why he used us in the process of quickening the MAN U move.

So shut up Derek.

Do give SAM my regards.

You talk a load of nonsense. Mourinho was only interested in one job. There is no evidence to suggest we spoke with him. Sames goes for players like Mata, James Rodriguez and Messi. We were not in for them.

Let's try and keep our feet on the ground, eh? This Moshiri is going to spend £100,000,000,000,000 on new players shtick is getting tiresome for us realistic Blues.

So shut up Derek.

Do give SAM my regards.

Showcase is nearly just as much as a rip off as this transfer window is! lol

How's this....and I'll be as succinct as poss.

You're wrong.

He & his team approached us. This, frankly, is not questionable.

We were used, quite brilliantly, as a bargaining tool to quicken a process.

It's that simple.

The 'sounding out' of JOSE was done an age ago by UTD, granted.

Then, during a huge period of stall & mumble, he/they let i be known they were 'interested' in us ergo 'it moved on'.

So, hmmm.....eggy on an' that...;)
Why would you even know this. Not one ITK has got anything right this summer so it's quite obvious that info isn't getting out.

The Utd boards and journalists seem to think it was done 6 months ago.

Hahah what the hell? Barry was superb the other day.

McCarthy did very well in the wing back position as well, but long-term probably isn't a solution there.

Barry is more than suited to a 3-5-2 though.

We played sharper and up tempo on Saturday and the amount of times Barry played some great passes for Del and Mirallas was unreal. He did six or seven in the first half that were brilliant and totally kick-started the moves.

Barry is a player that literally suits any system as long as he is managed right in terms of minutes and who plays with him. With Gueye there to provide the energy Barry can just sweep up and act as the playmaker.

What we really need is somebody who can come in and do that job long term.
Barry can't do 90 minutes for 38 games. And he isn't very mobile to cover all the space he needs to like Gueye can. Thst is the point, he might have looked good first game of the season but 3 months down the line is he really going to be able to cover all the ground he does now every single game? One weak link in the midfield and the whole thing fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back