Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not sold on him, according to Lyon fans he didn't really a lot for them until January. He finally does something for them and wants to move on straight away.

Thought I was over Clare Balding after she disappeared from my life when the cycling ended, seen her on the TV again tonight though and the spark is still there.

I'm willing to overlook her munching on women if she commits to me full time. Someone tweet her that sentence please or link her to this thread. Thanks
Be careful mate , think she's the one with the bulge in her kecks.....she may be goin in dry.

I'm really not sold on him, according to Lyon fans he didn't really a lot for them until January. He finally does something for them and wants to move on straight away.

Worth a punt at the rumoured price especially considering how the punt on Mahrez turned out for Walsh.

If you dither and wait for them to have another good season they won't be around anyway.

Worth a punt at the rumoured price especially considering how the punt on Mahrez turned out for Walsh.

If you dither and wait for them to have another good season they won't be around anyway.

Agree that it's worth a shot. Players from Ligue 1 seem so hit and miss, though. For every Mahrez you get an entire Newcastle squad (minus that one year Cabaye was boss.)

Agree that it's worth a shot. Players from Ligue 1 seem so hit and miss, though. For every Mahrez you get an entire Newcastle squad (minus that one year Cabaye was boss.)

100% agree. Have to take some shot's now and then though and it seems Walsh is a pretty good shooter.

I suppose with us having a larger budget we can allow for errors now (see the complete binning of Niasse at 13m). Under Moyes ever deal needed meticulous precision so any Kroldrup type error was magnified unlike across the park where they can have a truck load of Aquilanis' in the hope of finding a Suarez (minus the cannibalism and Racism though).

Ghezzal looks class. Bit of direction and learning to make better decisions on the pitch and he will be boss. Already looks great but from what I've seen he does dribble into trouble a lot but that is still positive football.

2 in tomorrow.

Hart and Ghezzal.

1 last signing before the close of the window.

esquire-espaa-2011-09-07.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back