Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
esquire-espaa-2011-09-07.gif
Hope.

I think Mourinho is doing his typical...I don't want but you can't have thing over Mata and possibly Schneiderlin.

I am 100% convinced Mata wouldn't have played if it wasn't for Lingard's injury. He'll play him til the window shuts then just wheel him out for the Europa league games once Mkhitaryan is settled, Lingard, Rashford, Depay, Rooney, Martial, Herrera, Young even perhaps Pogba as a 10, wouldn't say it looked good for Mata.

I also believe their only major business will be a RB. Jose loves a good stockpile of players he'll barely use...unfortunately for us and Juan

We will make another 5 signings, of this im very sure.
Hope you're right mate.
Also if somebody had said to me in march that we would turfed out Niasse, Mcgreedy, Osman, Hibbert, Howard, Pienaar (only because he's finished was a big fan) and possibly Kone, Cleverly, Gibson too I would have bitten their hand off.

Fed up of hearing they're a good squad player when they can't come in and offer anything but poor fitness and overwhelming disappointment. The outgoings and positive impact i feel are being overlooked when judging our window so far imo

Hope you're right mate.
Also if somebody had said to me in march that we would turfed out Niasse, Mcgreedy, Osman, Hibbert, Howard, Pienaar (only because he's finished was a big fan) and possibly Kone, Cleverly, Gibson too I would have bitten their hand off.

Fed up of hearing they're a good squad player when they can't come in and offer anything but poor fitness and overwhelming disappointment. The outgoings and positive impact i feel are being overlooked when judging our window so far imo

Can see 1 Gk, 1 CB, 1 CM, 3 attacking players(ACM, Winger, ST) and MAYBE some kind of RB cover.

5 Min, 7 max
2, maybe 3 outs

Can see 1 Gk, 1 CB, 1 CM, 3 attacking players(ACM, Winger, ST) and MAYBE some kind of RB cover.

5 Min, 7 max
2, maybe 3 outs
Possibly so. I noticed when asked today about numbers he said it's not about the number that's not for the press- it's about the positions we need to improve we spend the money.
I know all the negheads will think that's a sign the number has gone down. Something about the way he said it makes me think the contrary (maybe add a CF perhaps)
Either way i trust RK's judgement of our squad. Who he's binning off adds to this sense. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back