Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Roma lose I wonder if Koeman might make a run at Strootman for CM (heck or maybe Klaassen as an AM).... Would not be surprised if he goes for a Dutch player at some point....

Plus if he signs more players from Africa we could have a rough month when they are all gone.....

At any rate, still think a ST, GK, CM and CB are needed.

Last edited:
I think Mourinho is doing his typical...I don't want but you can't have thing over Mata and possibly Schneiderlin.

I am 100% convinced Mata wouldn't have played if it wasn't for Lingard's injury. He'll play him til the window shuts then just wheel him out for the Europa league games once Mkhitaryan is settled, Lingard, Rashford, Depay, Rooney, Martial, Herrera, Young even perhaps Pogba as a 10, wouldn't say it looked good for Mata.

I also believe their only major business will be a RB. Jose loves a good stockpile of players he'll barely use...unfortunately for us and Juan

Agreed. Personally can't see Mata getting much of a sniff once Mkhitaryan is up and running. Don't know if he will go though, Mourinho likes a big squad as you say and they don't need the cash. Will continue to live in hope though.

Possibly so. I noticed when asked today about numbers he said it's not about the number that's not for the press- it's about the positions we need to improve we spend the money.
I know all the negheads will think that's a sign the number has gone down. Something about the way he said it makes me think the contrary (maybe add a CF perhaps)
Either way i trust RK's judgement of our squad. Who he's binning off adds to this sense. ;)

He also said that along with Niasse and McGeady there were a few others who wouldnt be getting a sniff, not sure who he meant there like.

Worth a punt at the rumoured price especially considering how the punt on Mahrez turned out for Walsh.

If you dither and wait for them to have another good season they won't be around anyway.
Very true mate, he's not someone I'd bring in but there's a reason why Steve Walsh has the job. I'll back him in. However we currently don't have a need for a RW.
If Roma lose I wonder if Koeman might make a run at Strootman for CM (heck or maybe Klaassen as an AM).
Monalas is the one Roma player I'd be over the moon at bringing in.

Very true mate, he's not someone I'd bring in but there's a reason why Steve Walsh has the job. I'll back him in. However we currently don't have a need for a RW.

Monalas is the one Roma player I'd be over the moon at bringing in.

Given the choice mate, strootman every day out that Roma team, natural leader, great player only neg is his knees and if they are recovered, if they are, then one of the best cms out there.

Manolas got bitch slapped by the Stroot in training the other week for messing round and being a nob apparently. So swerve that Greek fondant.

2 in tomorrow.

Hart and Ghezzal.

1 last signing before the close of the window.

Nah will be more than that before window end. Remember Koeman is notorious end of window shopper.

I doubt Hart will be done in 5 mins as well. Hope we buy not loan if we are getting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back