Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does the lack of activity of outgoings seem a bit worrying now? None of them have seemed to have picked up pace in terms of finding a new club, even Niasse who was meant to have a load of suitors has even managed to get a deal.

Only worries me because come sep 1st they could well be seen as team members rather than us being able to replace them
Would you buy McGeady/Niasse? I mean, Sheffield Wednesday probably had the chance to take Aids but decided against it. A lower club than them won't be able to afford even half of his wages! Seems we can't even give them away...

Is it just me or does the lack of activity of outgoings seem a bit worrying now? None of them have seemed to have picked up pace in terms of finding a new club, even Niasse who was meant to have a load of suitors has even managed to get a deal.

Only worries me because come sep 1st they could well be seen as team members rather than us being able to replace them

...this has been said on numerous occasions, power is with players these days and the individuals you highlight have got to want to move to make it happen. It's not their fault they are on mega-bucks long-term contracts. If they are happy to get splinters on their backside for the next 5 years there's not much we can do. It's the same for all clubs.

farting about currently mate.
considering the press were all over the other deals.
theres been nothing solid of course but some speculation about hart through the press dont know if there's any substance or just theories cause the ajax keeper is with barca now

I can see a lot of them going transfer deadline day as teams get desperate

theres been nothing solid of course but some speculation about hart through the press dont know if there's any substance or just theories cause the ajax keeper is with barca now

mate. The hart story is 100% sky sports writing it. One day he is coming here, the next going to sevilla, then preparing to stay for 6 months.

In fact if sky weren't reporting it there would be no news on the matter. No-one would care about it! It is because sky have no famous players to write about anymore after the pogba deal was done so they need to create news people want to read.

If he didn't go anywhere i wouldn't be suprised.

mate. The hart story is 100% sky sports writing it. One day he is coming here, the next going to sevilla, then preparing to stay for 6 months.

In fact if sky weren't reporting it there would be no news on the matter. No-one would care about it! It is because sky have no famous players to write about anymore after the pogba deal was done so they need to create news people want to read.

you do make a valid point , they do like to craft a narrative to serve their betting and schemes , its just so easy to fall for that trap

Not saying I'm 100% convinced either Ash, but FWIW a lot of the City fans seem certain he's off...

U5qSS1n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back