Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del has the pace to do the Vardy role if he improved his engine tenfold

...I can't understand why anybody would want to lose what he's brilliant at, creating chances in a team that lack creativity. The only issue is that RK appears to like his wingers to play narrow which doesn't really play to Deulofeu's strengths.

love him don't ya :)

Nah Signs are promising already that Deulofeu's fitness could be improving, christ it couldnt have gotten worse though, same with Barkley, was boss seeing him cramp up wierdly

Haaa, no mate, y'know what, I don't mind him....he just annoys me badly, as do any players who have talent in abundance who so often seem, well...not really arsed. His fitness levels last year were appalling. That said, he wasn't the only one eh...

I've watched the footage of him as a kid, numerous times, all that, and think he's ACE then, SO much potential....then now y'see him flailing his arms and throwing in the odd dive and I just think 'you TIT'.

I'd love him to get all sharp and consistent.

...I can't understand why anybody would want to lose what he's brilliant at, creating chances in a team that lack creativity. The only issue is that RK appears to like his wingers to play narrow which doesn't really play to Deulofeu's strengths.

Could have argued that about both bale and ronaldo moving from wingers to central though mate, if dels finishing improved dramatically then he would be lethal up front, think every pre season and the one league game he's had a one on one created by stealing possession, not many top strikers can do that.

If we don't sell anyone else now ( kak players aside ) and sign these players I swear this is the best window of my life time! exept mr kanchelskis like ;)

...y'know what's dead weird about transfer windows/transfers in general with us. Every time there is one I immediately think of RAVENELLI, him and his advisors, looking super cool and uber dapper, heading to the ground, all shaded up an' Italian casual. I remember thinking '...sound, we're moving up a gear here, look at the swagger on these...'

Think they go off abarrr ten minutes after like but still, it left a memory. The tits.

Could have argued that about both bale and ronaldo moving from wingers to central though mate, if dels finishing improved dramatically then he would be lethal up front, think every pre season and the one league game he's had a one on one created by stealing possession, not many top strikers can do that.

.....add Henry to that list but all have real physicality. You might be right but I think Deulofeu's strength is creating and we should exploit that rather than lose it. As I said, though, his game might not suit the way RK sets his team out.

If we don't sell anyone else now ( kak players aside ) and sign these players I swear this is the best window of my life time! exept mr kanchelskis like ;)
nah, still think when he had a crazy signing splurdge in the 2000s and signed the likes of lukaku was a good window.

Or did he get piennar and arteta in the same window as jags? I'm confused.

Either way one of them, but not the fellaini one, because that was crap.

...y'know what's dead weird about transfer windows/transfers in general with us. Every time there is one I immediately think of RAVENELLI, him and his advisors, looking super cool and uber dapper, heading to the ground, all shaded up an' Italian casual. I remember thinking '...sound, we're moving up a gear here, look at the swagger on these...'

Think they go off abarrr ten minutes after like but still, it left a memory. The tits.
:lol:

BfUcZCICEAA5wY_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back